Prologue

Alcina POV

"Well well well. Here we are once more, Ethan." I said as I caressed his cheek leaving a deep cut, "However..." I said before I cut his hands off at the wrist, his frantic cries of pain filled the room, "Unlike the last we met, you won't be escaping again." I said as I drank his blood, "You will never save your daughter. You will die here, sad, alone, and unwanted. You will die knowing that you could never save your wife from the men who attacked you. That you couldn't save Rose no matter how strong you were, no matter how hard you fought." I said, "Any final words?" I asked, "Fuck you. You morons can't look past your devotion to Mother Meranda long enough to see the prison you trapped yourselves in! If the cold kills you then why live here." Ethan said arrogantly before I severed his head from his body and filled my cup, "Pick a part girls. Eat and drink your fill, but leave some for Mommy." I said as I sat down and drank. For some reason what he said stuck with me. 'Surely he's wrong and I'll come to my senses in the morning.' I thought as I picked up Ethan's severed head, "There shall be no scull of crystal for you." I said as I crushed his head.

Months had passed and Ethan's words still hung heavy over me. As the weather warmed I took my daughters and left Romania and went somewhere much warmer.

"Lady Dimitresku we've been expecting you." a man said as he treated me and my daughters, "I work for the Umbrella Company. We've known about you for quite some time now and your...special needs. We have dedicated months of preparation and research to bring this into existence." he said as I glared down at him as he snapped his fingers, suddenly a woman walked a small child to us. "Explain this worm." I demanded calmly, "We have modified this child to have great regenerative capabilities." he said as he pulled a knife out and made a deep cut in the child's arm. No one around us batted so much as an eyelash at this. "I take it no one here is a civilian?" I said, "Of course not." the man said as I approached the child and knelt to near his height, "What is your name little one?" I asked earning a look of fear from the boy, "He doesn't have one, nor does he need one. His only purpose is to be your family's food for the rest of his short life." the man said, "I see." I said as I stood up, "Bela, guard him." I said.

??? POV

"Bela, guard him." Lady Dimitrescu said, suddenly a woman glided over to me, her smile stained with the freshly drawn blood of my caretaker, she simply smiled at me as she looked down at me licking the blood from her fingers. "Hello, little one. You'd make for a lovely snack, but Mother has taken a liking to you so I'll settle for that woman you were with." Bela said as she picked me up making no effort to shield me from seeing what was about to happen. Lady Dimitrescu's fingernails grew into long, razor-sharp claws which she used to shred every last person in the building to shreds. She left a sea of flesh and blood in her wake, a thick blood mist hung in the air and the mangled corpses of the victims were strewn around the room, "Now little one. I will give you a choice. Come with us and live, or stay here and die." Lady Dimitrescu said as Bela put me down. I was too terrified to so much as speak or even move, I finally forced my arm to move and I reached for them, the Dimitrecu's.

 I was too terrified to so much as speak or even move, I finally forced my arm to move and I reached for them, the Dimitrecu's

"A wise decision, my son." she said as she picked me up, "From this day on your name shall be (y/n) Dimitrescu, and I am your mother." she said, "These are your sisters. The blonde is Bele. The one with light brown hair is Cassandra, and the one with darker brown hair is Daniela." she said as we all went outside, "Welcome to America, my beloved family." she said.