Chapter 8

Alcina POV

I heard Bela come home at around three in the morning before she left again. She hasn't come back yet and now I can't find (y/n) anywhere. I'm starting to worry. Suddenly Bela burst through the door dripping in blood, "Bela?!" I said worriedly, "HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN!" Bela shouted angrily as she grabbed me, "Bela what happened to you?! Are you alright? Where's (y/n)?!" I asked, "YOU BITCH! DON'T YOU DARE SAY HIS NAME! NOT AFTER YOU LET HIM GET KIDNAPPED!" she shouted, "N-No, no no he wasn't kidnapped, no. H-He's just hiding somewhere. He, he is somewhere in this house playing a silly game and scaring Mommy!" I said in disbelief, "You delusional bitch. He's gone and I'm the only one who's looking for him. Either pull your head out of your ass and help look or leave and never come back." she said before she left.

I went up to (y/n)'s room and saw there were clear signs of a kidnapping once I looked closer. I felt terrible, like I failed as a mother.

After I told Cassandra and Daniela what happened I called the cops and went out looking for my son. 'Don't worry honey Mama's coming!' I thought as I drove.

After nearly eleven hours of constant searching I finally found a lead. An abandoned warehouse known to be used by a child trafficking group who targets children from neighborhoods similar to the one we live in. I stormed into the warehouse and slaughtered half of the men inside. The rest of them I immobilized I found nearly thirty children in large cages, I freed them and told them to wait for me outside. I called Cassandra and Daniela and told them where I was and to bring two buses. "Now where do I start?" I said as I dragged my claws across toe concrete leaving deep gashes in my wake. "You." I said coldly as I pointed to one of the men and stabbed him in the thigh, "Where's my son? He has (h/l) (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, and (s/t) skin. He's three-years-old. Now either you tell me what I want to know or I kill you simple as that." I said, "Go to hell bitch!" he shouted, "I'll meet you there then." I said as I slit his throat.

"Mother." Daniela said as I walked out of the warehouse covered in blood. "He's not here. It took fourteen of them to tell me my baby was never here!" I said angrily as I punched a hole in the wall of the warehouse. "Where the fuck is Bela?" I said coldly, "We don't know. I tried calling her several times, but she never answered." Daniela said softly, "Something doesn't sit well with me about this. She's up to something I can feel it." I said coldly.

Bela POV

"Seems they suspect me already. Rightly so, but still, I expected them to drop more bodies than that." I said, "I'm so glad I bugged each of them." I said, "SISSY!" (y/n) cried as he pounded his fists on the wall of his glass cage. "Shhh it's alright my darling. Soon it will be your time and everything will be perfect." I said happily, "Soon they will be here and I will have everything I need to make you perfect." I said.