Chapter 2

Alcina POV

"It's hot!" I said angrily, earlier that week the air conditioner had broken and today was the hottest day of the year with a record-setting temperature of 105 degrees. "Where is that repairman!" I said angrily. I was hot, sweating my ass off, and hungry needless to say I was not happy at all. Then the doorbell rang and I went to answer it, "Good morning Ma'am, do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior?" a man said, "I don't know, do you have a death wish?" I asked, "No Ma'am, I most certainly do not." he said, "Then why are you still here?" I said coldly, "Because you haven't heard what I have to say." he said before I cut four deep gashes in the porch, "You're next dead man." I said coldly making him run. "Uh, Mother." Cassandra said, "WHAT!" I snapped, "It's hot so we were gonna go to the beach. We were wondering if you wanted to come too?" she asked, "I would but someone has to stay here and wait for the repairman to decide to show up! And since I can't trust any of you to stay here for more than five minutes I have to stay!" I said, "Ok what's your problem other than the heat?" she asked, "I haven't eaten in days, Cassandra. So I'm naturally very very cranky!" I said, "Ok well when you pull that bug out of your ass come and join us. Daniela's gonna teach (y/n) to swim." she said before she walked away.

Cassandra POV

When I got up to my room (y/n) ran over to me with a happy and excited gleam in his eyes, "I'm so sorry honey, Mother isn't coming, and it's probably for the best. She can't be trusted to not slaughter everyone in sight." I said as I scooped up my baby brother, "Here let's get you changed." I said as I sat him down and began to undress him and change him into his swim trunks and swim shirt.

"Ok honey, you are not to leave our sight understood?" I asked (y/n) nodded as I put his life jacket on him, "Ok now big sister Daniela wants to teach you something." I said as I handed him to Daniela who took him to the water.

Alcina POV

I watched my precious family enjoying themselves at the beach from the balcony, I wanted so very badly to go down there and join them, but I couldn't! Someone had to be here to answer the door. Plus I was immensely rude to my little Cassandra, I doubt I'd be welcome. "No, they are my family and my babies! And I will spend time with them whether they want me there or not!" I said as I got changed and walked out the front door, "Hi there I'm here to talk to yall about..." a woman began to say, "Ok I'm gonna stop you there. I don't care." I said, "Now I'm late for a day out with my kids." I said, "You know I'm not one for fast food. I believe in enjoying my meals, but I'm starving and you just smell so...delectable~" I said as I stabbed her in the neck, "I'll be sure to drop your body off at the local cult's dumping grounds." I said before I drank her blood, "You were delicous~" I said as I dragged the corpse inside, "You better not stain the hardwood floors...you know what, I'll just put you in the bathtub." I said.

(y/n) POV

"Alright come swim to me." Daniela said sweetly, "I'm sorry I'm late." Mama said as she walked over to us in a pretty off-white bikini, I swam to the shore and ran to her and she scooped me up, "Hi sweetheart." Mama said sweetly, "Mama!" I said happily as I hugged her, "(y/n)! Did you just talk?!" she asked happily I just smiled at her. "Mother, I thought you were starving?!" Cassandra said, "I was, and god I hate having fast food, but in a pinch, I suppose it's ok." Mama said, "Now! It is dreadfully hot out here! What do you say we go for a dip." she said as she carried me out to the water.

Bela POV

"Mother is taking him out pretty far don't you think?" I said, "Yes, but he's with mother so he'll be alright." Cassandra said, "Afternoon ladies. Now, what are three world-class hotties doing out here alone?" a man said arrogantly, "We are here with our mother and baby brother. I suggest you leave." I said, "Oh or what? Is your Mommy going to come to scald me?" he mocked, "Now that I think about it, that'd be kinda hot. I'd love to get it on with a MILF." he said, "Very well I'll bring her in, dead man." I said, "Mother." I said softly, I saw mother sigh in the distance before she and (y/n) began to come ashore, "HOLY SHIT IS THAT FUCKING GODZILLA?!" the man said in fear, "What?" Mother asked, "Deadman here wants to sleep with you Mother." I said, "Is that so? Well, I'm inclined to let you so long as you pay the price." Mother said, "Oh, and what price is that?" the man asked, "Dinner for me and my daughters, and something from a nice restaurant for my son." Mother said, "Damn if that's all it'll take to get you in bed I might as well go for your girls too!" he laughed making us laugh at him, "You don't understand dear. You are our dinner." Mother whispered, "I'd run if I were you. Before my baby gets mad. He can be quite vicious." Mother said as (y/n) played with a crab, "FUCK THIS! I'M OUT!" the man said as he ran away.