Chapter 7

Alcina POV

Today we decided to have a family outing. We took (y/n) to the park for the first time. I think he was scared at first, but when he and Cassandra started playing he warmed up to everything. "Ok, sweetie pie. Sissy needs a little break." Cassandra said as she walked over to us closely followed by her brother who still wanted to play with his sister. "Sweetheart why don't you go play with the other children. They seem nice enough." I said he nodded happily and ran off to the playground. Oddly enough Bela seemed strangely docile, especially since (y/n) was all alone.

(y/n) was playing alone for about fifteen minutes when I saw som brat throw (y/n) down just before he could go down a slide! "(y/n)!" I said as I got up and ran to him, "Mama!" (y/n) cried as he ran down the playground to me in tears, "Oh does the big whawha baby need his mama?" the brat who hurt my baby mocked, "You pathetic pile of fat. You dare harm my precious baby. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't eradicate you and your entire pathetic inbred bloodline from this world." I said coldly, "Because my Daddy's gonna kill you!" the brat laughed, "(y/n), my love, go to Daniela for mommy." I said as he ran to Daniela, "Listen up you little shit. Go ahead and get your father. I've killed far worse than he." I scaled, "Hey! The fuck you doen with my kid?!" a clearly drunk man shouted as he stumbled over to us with a six-pack and an open beer in  hand, "Timmy go find your aunt." he said, "But Ma's not here." Timmy said, "No Timmy stay there. You both will be leaving soon." I said, "Now here's what's going to happen you inbred pile of shit..." I began to say, "Now see here! My wife might be my sister mom, but that's hardly relevant." the man said, "Ok well now I don't feel bad about what I'm about to do." I said as I cut the man's pants off and called the police reporting someone flashing small children.

Daniela POV

Bela has been acting very very strangely. (y/n) came to me in tears, normally she'd be up in arms because Mother let him go to the playground by himself. But all day she's been nothing but calm and collected. Maybe she's finally gotten over her insane big sister phase...no I don't think that's it. She would've at least made sure he was alright, but she's just been focused on her phone and nothing else.

Bela POV

It was almost nine when we called it a day, but for me, my day was anything but finished. I knew about the brat who harmed my precious (y/n) despite my sisters and mother wrongly assuming that I wasn't paying any attention. I tracked them to their home and waited till midnight before I broke in. The father and his oldest son tried to shoot me, but their silly little guns barely ticked. The toys I had at home hurt far more and brought me far more pleasure. "I'M GOING TO SLAUGHTER YOU ALL!" I laughed gleefully as I danced around sickle in hand, the father was the first to go. I stabbed his thigh and tore up his leg from there before cutting him into chunks leaving only two parts unscathed; his head...and well his head. I drank his disgusting blood for no other reason than to horrify his family. I did the same for the rest of his family aside from the brat who harmed my (y/n). "Your family is dead. There is no one to save you, and none will morn any of your pointless lives. You hurt my child and for that I will have blood, sadly your debt to me is almost all but paid." I said, "R-Really?" the brat said in relief before I stabbed him in the stomach, "Yes, all that is left is for me to claim your life and your debt to me will be forgiven." I said as I dragged my sickle up, lifting him into the air, and with a simple flick of my wrist, the brat's own weight sent him crashing back down cutting himself in two on his way down. I bathed in the blood of my slain victims rejoicing in what I had done tonight. "Soon my love. Soon it will be your turn. You and I will become one for all of eternity." I said happily.