Chapter 10

Alcina POV

"How are you alive, Ethan? I cut off and crushed your head." I said, "Oh you did much more than that, Alcina. You let your little slaves drain me of my blood and eat my flesh. Oh wait you like to call them your daughters." he laughed, "I killed you!" I said angrily, "No you almost killed me. You came damn close too. But Mother Miranda had other plans for me." he said, "Plans within plans, wheels within wheels. I was a fool to even attempting to oppose her. But once she explained my role in her plans, what I stood to gain. And all it would cost me is the life of one insignificant person. A price I happily paid." he said, "Now as for my motivations for being here. Well just look in a mirror. I'm here to kill you and make you suffer. I thought, what could hurt you more than killing your own children! It was way too easy to sway that bitch Bela to work for me.  All I had to do was tell her that I knew how to make her love immortal!" he laughed as he walked over to Bela before kicking her away, "Oops." he said before he twisted the knob releasing the flies! I quickly cut open (y/n)'s cell and as he ran out Ethan punched me through the ceiling.

(y/n) POV

"SISSY!" I cried, "(y/n), no. I-I can't be trusted around you." Bela said as she inches away, but I ran over to her in tears and hugged her, "S-Shh it'll be alright." she said, "Help Mama." I said, "H-Help, we can't do..." she began to say, "Ok sweetheart I need you to be very very brave for me while I find something. Something to help Mother." she said.

I ran upstairs and outside where I watched the bad man hurt Mama, suddenly he shoved his hand into Mama's stomach. I gathered up all my courage and ran over to them and bit the bad man, "I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU KID!" the man shouted before he kicked me away.

Alcina POV

I watched as my baby boy ran over and over again to try to help me only to be kicked away once more. He was bleeding and in tears, but he kept at it. "ETHAN! YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE! I'M THE ONE YOU'RE HERE TO KILL NOT HIM!" I yelled as I stabbed him, "You're right." He said as he shoved his hand into my chest, I could feel him grasping my heart. I cut his hands off, "Oh the memories. But that won't work this time." Ethan said as his hands grew back, suddenly I heard something shatter and found my children behind him. Suddenly flies swarmed Ethan and he recoiled in pain before running away. "My babies!" I cried as I embraced them both, "I'm so so proud of you both. My brave children." I said softly.

"We're home." I said as we entered the house, "MOTHER!" Cassandra and Daniela shouted, suddenly I coughed up a finger. "Uh mother?" Daniela said, "Sweetie, Mommy got fisted tonight." I said before I walked away, "I NEED CONTEXT!" she yelled.

'To think I was almost forced to use that form.' I thought as I got in the bath. "Mama." (y/n) said as he entered the bathroom. "Honey, what are you doing in here?" I asked, "Want Mama." he said, "Ok but sweetheart, you have never seen Mama naked before and I don't want you to feel uncomfortable." I said, "M-Mama." he sniffled, "Shh. Ok honey, give Mama a second." I said sweetly as I got out of the tub and helped him undress before returning to the tub with him. "Mama needed something to help her relax." I said, "I'm so sorry that any of this happened, but I'm just happy you're home." I said softly.

"Bela, I'm aware of all the help you were tonight. But you do understand that I can't allow what you've done to go unpunished." I said, "I understand." Bela said, "Good. From this point forward you are not allowed near (y/n) without supervision from myself or one of your sisters. In addition to that you will have a strict curfew. Exceptions can be made to these." I said, "I understand. Thank you Mother for being so very lenient in your punishment." Bela said thankfully. "Now girls in more pressing matters. Ethan Winters is back and stronger than ever. I am moving us once again to keep him from finding us again." I said.

The End