Chapter 5

Daniela POV

"MOTHER YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS! Sending (y/n) back to school. I love him, but he can't keep a secret!" Bela said angrily, "I have no choice. It'd look suspicious if (y/n) was pulled out of school the day his teacher "disappeared", or don't you understand that?" Mother said, "I understand that, but I hate that MY (y/n) has to leave yet again pisses me off to no end!" Bela said making me sigh before I went up to (y/n)'s room, "Hi sweetie." I said sweetly as I picked him up, "I'm so so sorry for what I'm about to do. Just know I do this out of love." I said as I carried him downstairs and into the basement. The stench of blood filled the stagnant air. The smell alone was more than enough to make most men sick, (y/n) was no exception to this. "Sissy." he said as he rested his head on my shoulder clearly sick to his stomach, "I know, but you have to endure this." I said softly, "I'm sorry." I said as I sat him down and forced him to look at Kayla's mangled corpse. he tried to look away and close his eyes, but I wouldn't let him, it wasn't long before I achieved my goal of making him sick, he puked on the floor and began to cry, "Hush, it's ok, it's alright." I said as I pulled him into a hug, "Sissy loves you. Sissy loves you so so much." I said as I comforted him and picked him up, "Just close your eyes and don't open them until I tell you to, ok sweetie?" I said sweetly, he nodded and closed his eyes, and rested his head on my shoulder. I took him upstairs, "What happened down there?" Bela asked, "You should be happy Bela, now (y/n) doesn't have to leave. He got sick." I said coldly as I glared at her, "What did you do." Casandra said coldly, "What I had to." I said as I walked upstairs to the bathroom.

"You can open your eyes now." I said as I set him down on the counter, (y/n) opened his eyes and I couldn't bring myself to look at him, "Let's get you cleaned up. I wet a washcloth and gently cleaned his mouth, it wasn't long before I broke down in tears, "Please forgive me!" I begged, "Sissy?" (y/n) said softly I stood up and he hugged me, "Love sissy." he said sweetly, suddenly he puked on my shoulder, "And sissy loves you as well." I said happily before I cleaned his mouth again.

"Sissy school." (y/n) said softly as I tucked him into bed, "Honey, you're not going to school today. You're "sick", you will be staying home today." I said before I kissed his forehead, "Get some rest, my love. You'll feel better when you wake." I said sweetly.

"Daniela, what is the meaning of this?" Mother asked, "You were arguing over (y/n) going to school. As far as the school is concerned I'm (y/n)'s mother so I'm calling him in sick. No one's suspicious of a sick child. And it's not a lie since he's truly sick. If they want proof then the sounds of (y/n) puking will more than suffice." I said, "I have to say you truly outdone yourself, however, there is lots of work to do, and none of us has time to care for a sick child. Which is why you will be caring for him." she said, "I understand Mother." I said.

I decided to take a shower. I put a baby monitor in (y/n)'s room so I'd know when he's awake, 'MAMA!' (y/n) cried I sprinted out of the shower and into his room not caring about my appearance, "(Y/N)!" I said as I burst into his room still dripping wet, "Sissy!" he cried, "Shh it's alright. Sissy's right here." I said as I comforted him, "Sissy's taking a shower right now, do you think I can leave you in here until I'm done?" I asked, he shook his head, "Very well my love. I'll show with you." I said as I carried him to the bathroom and sat him on the toilet and got back in the shower. "So what happened? You were sleeping just fine when I left." I said, "Scary." he said, "Did I give you nightmares?" I asked sadly he didn't say anything. "I'm so so sorry. I can't even begin to pretend that what I did was even remotely ok." I said.

I spent the rest of the day with (y/n) doing whatever he wanted to do. I was hoping to rebuild the trust I had broken, and I'm embarrassed to say that it took me far to long to realize that he didn't hate me. He was just happy to spend time with the sister who he doesn't get to spend much time with very often. But I still felt bad about his nightmares, so I offered to let him sleep with me if he has a nightmare.