summary (!skip! if not wanted/needed)—            

—         

amane yugi, a primary student of the graduating year of 2024 was walking home. [ y/n ], a girl from his class that is considered the "primary schools sweetheart" gave amane back his notebook that he had forgotten back at the school. they both soon find out that they live next door to each other and have balconies that they can walk out on and talk to one another. [ y/n ] and amane exchange numbers and that was the start of their "friendship".

—2016—

2016

the darkening sky was filled with dimmed yet gorgeous orange clouds. on his way walking home alone from his primary school, a young choppy-haired boy was looking up to the clouds scanning the sky. he was trying to find any patterns or shapes he could within the cloudy sky. he had a twin brother that would usually be walking home with him so he's not alone, yet he had to stay behind for an extracurricular activity he was participating in this afternoon.

"yugi-san!" a soft yet refreshing girl's voice could be heard yelling for him from behind him. he stopped in his tracks and looked back to the h/c girl. she was waving to him signaling "wait up!" the boy softly smiled at her, she was extremely pretty honestly could be even considered breathtaking. this said girl was a new primary student yet, was already was one of the most popular girls at their school. she was very gentle, and kindhearted. every boy in their school took notice of her physical features as well, not just her extraordinary personality. as the boy stood there waiting for his classmate he took notice to all of her features. she had e/c orbs that glistened in the sunsets light, and her soft and silky h/c hair that swayed in the wind, then shined while sitting perfectly down as she stopped in front of her classmate. she wore a f/c ribbon in her hair, that was swaying back and fourth with every small moment the girl made. the young boy's eyes widened, he caught himself turning a bit pink in the cheeks and calmed himself down before [ y/n ] approached him. "phew i'm glad i was able to catch up to you yugi-san," she paused catching her breath for a moment before pulling from her bag a red notebook, it had if found return to yugi amane written on the top right on the front. "you forgot this!" [ y/n ] smiled brightly as she handed amane the notebook.