summary (!skip! if not wanted/needed) — teru and amane have a conversation that ends as quickly as it started

teru and amane have a conversation that ends as quickly as it started. [ y/n ] and amane share a few sweet moments together, then they fall asleep in each other's grasps.

"talk?" amane repeats as he tilts his head to the side

"yes, talk." teru's gaze wasnt his usual content and prince like gaze, this gaze was a lot more fierce, amane felt as if a million knives were poking at him.

"may i ask what about?" amane starts to shiver from the gaze, he moved [ y/n ] prior to the start of this convo to her room, as he didn't know what to expect from the student council president. they both never have gotten along and all their encounters because of [ y/n ]. he was wanting the conversation to end fast so he could talk to [ y/n ] about today's main event.

"[ y/n ]-san." teru's gaze went from amane to the ground, "even if you could of had 'good intentions' you still hurt the so called 'childhood lover' of yours," teru started to observe amane, thinking what does he have that he doesn't. teru walked up to amane and lifted him up by the collar, "if she forgives you so be it, but if you hurt her again. i'll beat the shit out of you." teru forcefully tosses amane onto the couch. without wanting any further communication he storms out the door shutting it behind him.

"jesus christ." amane mumbled, as he stared at the door. after composing himself he gets up and locks up the door teru left in. "man's got some anger issues for sure.."

amane turns away from the door and puts his hands in his sweatpants pockets. perviously to teru's and amane's convo, when amane and [ y/n ] came home he instantly made sure [ y/n ] was for sure okay then, he went home and hopped into a shower. after hopping out of the shower, he got dressed as fast as possible with his wet hair still wrapped into a towel, he grabbed grey sweatpants, with a long baggy t-shirt in which was comfortable enough to sleep in. he took off the towel on his head before he ran out of his door to [ y/n's ] house, his hair was still semi-damp.