summary (!skip! if not wanted/needed)— the bunkasai is now within a week away

the bunkasai is now within a week away. amane has been having mika over to his house and hanging out with her. rumors have spread around that they're dating. teru, kou, tiara, and akane all go to [ y/n's ] house to finish up all their work for the bunkasai. then, the group along with [ y/n's ] twin siblings all decide to go to amane's soccer game tonight and make their way to the game.

the bunkasai was within a week away

the bunkasai was within a week away. amane and [ y/n ] haven't talked in four days. she has completely shut him off, whenever he'd catch her in between periods or when she was walking out of her house. she'd say she's busy and continued on with her day. the reasoning behind ignoring him? mika and amane are now rumored to be dating. amane and mika have been hanging out a lot at his house. aoi and nene tried their best to comfort [ y/n ] on call or during school when she caught them interacting with each other, yet it didn't work at all. amane truly looked happy with mika, so even though it hurt.. she was semi-happy for him. she secretly wished that he'd be that happy with her though. lately, those thoughts kept [ y/n ] from concentrating. especially when they hung out at his house, all she could hear was them laughing in his room. it truly cut her straight to the bone, jealousy or selfishness pumped through her veins. she found out a lot about mika from aoi. mika is a very kind girl. she's very lighthearted and absolutely stunning.
[ y/n ] was on her bed scrolling through mika's socials, then receiving some messages from the choppy-haired boy. she ignored all of them, and put her phone down and head to her desk, pulling out her notebook. a minute later she heard her phone vibrate and sighed angrily. she got up and stormed over to her phone.

teru🐕
"hey [ y/n ], can akane, kou and i come to your house to finish up the preparations for your classes activity?"

the anger instantly vanished when she noticed it was teru who was the one messaging her. teru has become an amazing friend to her. she not only looked up to him, yet she also adored him. he was a great guy, and always there for her with her troubles about amane.

[ y/n ]
"yeah, that's fine. i'm down!"
sent ✔︎

"amane-san, you're so funny!"