summary (!skip! if not wanted/needed) — the group makes their way to the soccer field while [ y/n ] fell back due to forgetting the snacks she bought with teru

the group makes their way to the soccer field while [ y/n ] fell back due to forgetting the snacks she bought with teru. she runs back to get them and comes back to a heart-sinking sight. she loses control of her built up emotions over the years and runs away from everyone. it starts to pour down freezing cold rain, the boys of the group and amane go and search for [ y/n ] and amane finds her. he takes her back to the house where the group awaits amanes explanation of his recent "fling" with sato mika. after explanation the group concludes this week as a total misunderstanding and starts to leave, everyone BUT teru who needs to have a chat with amane.

 after explanation the group concludes this week as a total misunderstanding and starts to leave, everyone BUT teru who needs to have a chat with amane

teru, akane, kou, and their siblings made arrived at the soccer game. [ y/n ] on the other hand needed to go get the snacks that she left at her house for the twins and tiara. she mentally faced palmed and gave teru her umbrella for the twins if it started raining, she then bid the group goodbye as she sprinted all the way back to her house which was a couple blocks away. her endurance was really excellent, as she has participated in many events which have endurance challenges. [ y/n ] successfully retrieved the snacks from the house and started making her way back to the soccer fields.

"GO NO.7 SHOOT!!" the home crowd screamed as [ y/n ] was approaching the field sprinted into the stadium to catch amane shoot and then, score. the crowd went crazy, [ y/n ] jumped up and down in excitement for amane, as she ran to the gate of the field. after every goal amane scored [ y/n ] and amane would do their handshake and intertwine their fingers as [ y/n ] would tell amane how proud she was and give him encouraging words of her wisdom. yet this time was different, her eyes locked onto amane's figure, she then realized that amane wasn't running to her.. her gaze followed amane as she locked on to to mika and amane figures both celebrating with one another.

she felt as if her heart was completely being sucked into a black hole, as if mika had actually succeeded in stealing amane from her.

she started feeling sick at the sight of them laughing happily with each other. mika even had a noticeable tint of red on her face. her body temperature dropped completely as she went from warm to freezing, she looked like the life has been literally sucked out of her. her emotionless expression couldn't keep back the tears that were starting to fall from her eyes. she fully faced amane and mika, they were still laughing at each other. he looked at her with such a peaceful look, content is the definition of it. [ y/n ] could hear mika praising him on the goal he scored. she now could see the beginning of a slight tint of pink that had flourished on his cheeks. he looked completely taken back, [ y/n ] then looked down at the ground covering her face.