summary (!skip! if not wanted/needed)— amane and tsukasa are bad at getting up for school, so [ y/n ] helps them out

amane and tsukasa are bad at getting up for school, so [ y/n ] helps them out. yet today, amane was extra tired. [ y/n ] and amane share a special moment before [ y/n ] making him get up. they make their way to school together and go to their class. some classmates notice amane's blushing face and glare at him out of pure jealousy. [ y/n ] and amane go out together and go to their local café to hang out and get some work done.

 [ y/n ] and amane go out together and go to their local café to hang out and get some work done

2021

5 years have passed since yugi amane and [ l/n ] [ y/n ] met. they both have changed drastically since then. amane isn't some timid boy anymore, he's pretty famous within school himself. he's very active and is the captain of his school's soccer team. [ y/n ] on the other hand is class 1-A's representative, this is how she met the student council members which she's great friends with. yet, even if she's a busy person she and amane always hang around each other, mainly amane around [ y/n ] due to her always moving. he gets a great opportunity for soccer conditioning as he is chasing her all over the place just to keep her company.

the sun began to rise as [ y/n's ] window welcomed it in. she pulled her blinds open and hopped out of bed. she instantly got changed into her school uniform and got ready for the last day before the weekend. [ y/n ] took out her phone and called amane, he has a habit of sleeping in.. so she makes sure he gets up.

amane🤍 dialing...

"hello..." amane's raspy morning voice could be heard then groaning in the background, he sat up and started to wipe his eyes. [ y/n ] instantly turned a bright red at his morning voice, she thanked god that he wasn't here to tease her about it.

"good morning amane-kun, you seem more tired than usual.." [ y/n ] collected her composure and giggled at her 'best friend'. "how about after school we go to the café we always go to and eat donuts while i finish some upcoming project plans?"