summary (!skip! if not wanted/needed)— it's the finale of the book, you have to read it!

it's the finale of the book, you have to read it!

"honey~?" amane woke up to a visual of an older [ y/n ], "good morning love, i made you breakfast in bed

"honey~?" amane woke up to a visual of an older [ y/n ], "good morning love, i made you breakfast in bed. our precious babies helped me too!" [ y/n ] lifted amane's hair and kissed his forehead while handing him the tray of breakfast foods.

"daddy!" the two kids yelled as they tried to get on the bed. amane was speechless as he didn't know if it was a dream or reality. he honestly didn't want it to be a dream. [ y/n ] helped a boy toddler up on the bed, while she held their girl toddler.

"t-thank you, it's wonderful." amane finally spoke. suddenly, another child started crying from a different room.

"i'm glad you like it, honey can you watch them while i go and take care of our newborn?" [ y/n ] asked while sitting the girl toddler down on the bed.

"of course." amane said, as his jaw dropped to the fact that he has three kids with the love of his life. [ y/n ] softly smiled at her husband and left the room. a few minutes went by of amane joking around with the toddlers and hand feeding them some of the food they made for him. before he heard his wife call his name again.

"amane!" [ y/n ] called out, amane was about to say something back before she spoke again this time louder.

"amane!!" suddenly, his surrounding started to disappear from him.

"amane-kun!! wake up!" amane jolted up from [ y/n's ] bed. he looked around to find the source of the noise. then, he saw [ y/n ].

"ah, good morning." amane rubbed his eyes, he was upset that his dream wasn't the reality.

"good morning, we gotta get you home so you can get ready for school. hurry up and get up." [ y/n ] demanded, as she picked her bag up amane got out of bed and walked with her to their house. the festival is happening today, and they have the day off. minus the fact that they have to go to their homeroom class.