6. Surpise

I sighed as I turned on some music, Elodie was upstairs doing some homework, she had plans to go out for dinner with Logan as it was Friday and she didn't have school tomorrow.

I cleaned up a bit as I heard a car drive down the street, probably the neighbor coming home.

I shrugged as I put away the cleaning stuff, I was already done cleaning as I did most stuff yesterday. I checked the time on my phone, only 3pm, I couldn't call Joe for another few hours.

I sighed, debating what to do. I scrolled trough my contacts, my finger resting above Harry's contact. I might as well cal him, ask him if he wants to catch up for a bit. I wanted to discuss his plans for the summer anyways so I could start planning the vacation, Elodie had said she wanted to go with both of us so I had to keep his plans in mind.

I pressed call, he picked up on the first ring. "Hey, swift." I smiled, "Hey styles, what are you up toooo?" He slightly laughed, "Not much, what about you?" "I am doing absolutely nothing."

I heard the door open and close, I felt my whole body stiffen up. Elodie was upstairs and nobody else would just come inside.

"Why'd you call?" Harry said. "Emhh.." I mumbled, not knowing how to speak. "Someone is here.." I whispered. "What do you mean? Who is there?" "I-I don't know.. someone.."

i heard something drop on the floor and footsteps coming towards the living room. I bit my lip, someone was inside and I had no idea who.

The door from the hallway opened, I looked right into two blue eyes. Blonde hair, blue eyes and an all too familiar face.

I pressed the hang up button while dropping my phone, I rushed to the man, jumping into his arms.

He wrapped his arms around me, "Hello love" I smiled, his familiar voice, not trough a phone this time. "You're here."

He smiled, "Yes I am." I pressed my lips against his, we kissed for a bit before I pulled away, "I missed you so much Joe, you have no idea." "I missed you too love, I won't be leaving anytime soon."

"Good." I pecked his lips as I grabbed his hand, leading him to the couch. "How are you back? Weren't you supposed to be busy there until next week?" He shook his head, "We finished early, or well I did. Some others are still shooting. I could have stayed but I missed you."

I smiled, "I'm glad you're back." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

We talked for a little when I heard footsteps coming downstairs, Elodie was coming down.

"Mom, I'm going on ten. I finished my homework so don't worry. I'll be hom- Joey?!"

Joe smiled as he saw her, she rushed to him and gave him a hug. "Hey kiddo, how are you?"

"I missed you, don't you dare leave again." Joe chuckled, "Not planning on doing that any time soon, no worries."

She smiled as she sat down so they could catch up. After a few minutes of them talking the doorbell rang. "That's Logan, mom can you let him come in, please?" I nodded and got up.

I pecked Joe's cheek before going to the hallway. I closed the hallway door and walked to the front door. I opened it, expecting to see Logan.

"Hey Lo-" I froze as I looked into two green eyes.

"Styles." Why was he here, what was he doing here.

"I tried texting you but you didn't reply so I wanted to check up on you." I nodded, I had to admit it, that was really sweet of him.

"I eh... I appreciate that a lot." He nodded, "So you are okay?" I nodded, "I'm okay yes, thank you I really appreciate you coming to check up."

He smiled, "So well now I'm here we mig-" He got interrupted by Logan who had just arrived.

"Hello mrs Alwyn, mr Styles. I'm just going to pick Elodie up, did she run it by you guys?" I nodded, "Nice to see you again Logan, she is inside just walk on in. Last I saw she was in the living room."

He nodded, "Thank you mrs Alwyn." I nodded with a slight smile as he went inside.

"Mrs Alwyn.." Harry echoed. I chuckled, "Kid has proper manners, he's a good one." He nodded, "I agree." "So you were saying?"

"Oh yes.. Well now I'm here anyways so we might as well discuss what you wanted to talk about when you called me." "Oh right, now?" "Yes, now seems like a great time, doesn't it."

I was just about to speak when I heard a voice behind me, "A great time for what?" I looked behind me, looking right into Joe's eyes.

"Joe." I turned back to look at Harry who didn't seem amused. "Nice to see you again, Joe." Joe nodded, "Nice to see you too, Harry. How have you been?" Harry nodded, "Been alright, thank you."

We stood in silence for a bit before I decided to say something. "Do you want to.. emh.. come in?" Harry nodded, "Sure, that would be great." We walked inside the house, straight into the living room.

"El's upstairs she will be down soon." Joe stated as we sat down. I sat down next to Joe on the couch, Harry sat down in one of the chairs.

"So what did you want to discuss?" "Oh, I just wanted to ask what your plans were for the summer so I could.. You know make plans myself."

Harry nodded, "I was planning on doing a month trough Europe if that's okay? I haven't booked yet so just let me know what time period you can miss her."

I smiled, "That sounds lovely. I.. we were thinking about going the first two weeks and the last two weeks of her vacation, apart from that you can have whatever time you want, right Joe?"

He nodded, "Yeah, anytime you want." I smiled as I grabbed Joe's hand and softly squeezed it.

"Okay, I'll let you know as soon as I have more details." "Okay great."

We talked for a little more before Harry announced he should be going.

"I'll walk you to the door." I mumbled as I got up. We walked to the door, leaving Joe alone.

"Thank you for checking up on me, that was really really nice of you." "No need to thank me Tay, it was nothing." I nodded, "Okay then, I'll talk to you soon, right?" He nodded, "Soon, of course."

I smiled, "It was nice to see you for a little." He smiled back, "Bye swift, we'll speak again."

I smiled, "Drive save, styles."