1.

SAMEERA HAD NOT SEEN IT COMING. First magically she gets teleported in a fictional world and now second Niklaus Mikaelson was standing in front of her with his siblings.

She didn't knew what to say. Thankfully she was dressed in a nice gown for that era, she got to know as Rebekah gave her a look of approval. Niklaus had done his "Your name would be Marcellus shit" with Marcel and now everyone was looking at her. She had to come up with something.

"Now may I ask what a beautiful lady like yours is doing all alone here? Where is your crew. As I have never seen you before." Asked Niklaus.

She had to do something. There was something her friend and she were good at, lying. But seeing as they are vampires she has to fabricate her lies into truth. So her heart won't give away.

"I am new here kind sir." Said the brunette sweetly.

They smiled. It was a long time that they had seen someone, innocent.

Now it was time for her to use her knowledge.

"Where did you come from? If I may ask." Asked Elijah. Who was clearly intrigued by her. Well he is intrigued by Amy brunette but let's not bring that up.

"I am from India sir. My family came here from a long way. I was with my friend but feels now j don't know where she is." She said sadly. Well it was the half truth soo.

"Oh poor girl, we don't need such friends, don't worry I can be your new friend." Said Rebekah smilingly. She had a hard time creating friends as everyone knew her what she was, but she was new so she could start a fresh with her.

"Now what is your name my dear?" Asked Elijah.

"Sameera sir." Replied Sameera.

"So where are you staying right now? Sameera." Asked Rebekah.

"Well I was thinking to stay at the governor's..." Said Sameera slowly.

They all shared a look.

"What? Why are you...wait...don't tell me that pathetic excuse of a human was the governor..." Asked Sameera awkwardly scratching her neck.

They stifled a laugh.

"Oh god no... Where will I stay now?" Whined Sameera.

"Oh don't worry darling, you can stay with us!" Said Rebekah excitedly.

"What?" Said Nik.

"What? I like her and I want to keep her. Can we keep her please... I can really use some company after today." Said Rebekah as she emphasize on the lats word, reminding her brother of his wrong doings.

Niklaus rolled his eyes.

"Wait what happened today?" Even though she knew, she had to ask.

"Emil, governor's son died after falling from second floor." Explained Elijah while giving a subtle glare to Niklaus.

"Who pushed him?" Asked Sameera. Clearly knowing answer but still she liked playing.

Niklaus choked on air.

"Oh my god are you okay?" Asked Sameera. She had came closer to him and had shown concern that he hadn't felt in years. This warmed his heart a bit.

"Yes I am okay just... Okay soo... Umm...you and Marcellus will stay with us now. Its final." Announced Niklaus.

Sameera looked at young Marcel who looked at her with big eyes. She gestured him to come closer and her obliged. He hugged her and she smiled.

She couldn't believe this kid became a hot stuff. Couldn't blame Rebekah now...