5.

*Cough* *Cough* Smut Ahead! *Cough* *Cough* I am sorry in advance of the smut

*Cough* *Cough* Smut Ahead! *Cough* *Cough* I am sorry in advance of the smut. Imma give a warning. Who would not be comfortable. Skip. Please. I request. I am embarrassed right now posting this😭😭

P.S. : I Deleted the smut as I didnt like it and felt embarassed. I don't like writing smut. But u can guess what happened.

It was now a year and so that they have been together and saying that the Mikaelson brothers feelings grew from like to love, was an understatement. Now Sameera had also some undeniable feelings for the brothers. First, she was trying to completely ignore them or she just let herself think that it's just a mind illusion, but as time went by and by not so subtle hints of Rebekah and Marcel, she knew there was something.

She may be an idiot, but she was not completely stupid. She knew there were feelings, even if she was quite late to understand this but better late than never.

She didn't have any successful experience in dating or shall we say a serious relationship as the first time she did, eh, that was horrible.

The guy she went on with her first date ever was nice, at least he seemed, and they agreed on a second date. But one day one she was with her friends going out to watch a movie, she had seen him with another girl, albeit he was in that morning only, telling her he would love to go on more dates with her.

Her bestie Zafi was about to throw hands but she stopped her, said to confront them before taking any actions. Maybe the girl doesn't know. If so, she is a victim.

After they caught him red-handed, he was terrified. She confronted the girl who was with him and they were shocked to know that she was his girlfriend for 4 years and today was their anniversary so they had gone for a film.

Both the ex-date and now the ex-girlfriend were mad. Especially her girlfriend who was seemingly a very nice girl. When she confronted him her tried to attack her but was stopped by Sameera and the gang. Lol.

She was devastated, well that was an understatement. Later on, Sameera had befriended them and well seemingly they hooked her up with someone else and now she lived a happy married life with a guy and recently in September 2019 they had a baby.
She named it after Sameera.