2.

Everyone was just looking at each other with shock

Everyone was just looking at each other with shock. Their mouths and eyes wide open. The Mikaelson siblings were looking at the girl who they had grown found of, one friendly and the other two romantically. They were trying hard to keep their identity of being a vampire a secret from their new guest.

In any other situation, they wouldn't have been wary of their identities being exposed as they would have just killed that person or compelled them, but right now I'm front of them was a person that they had grown feelings for too much that they couldn't think to harm her.

Sameera, obviously knew that they were vampires and was appreciating their efforts for trying to keep their identities hidden.

Keyword: Trying.

They were not very subtle in their behaviours and everything they did screamed that I am not a human bitch! But Sameera, for their sake, blissfully ignored the subtle hints that if any other person would have seen, would have started to question them. But she already knew so she didn't and was just happy in knowing that they thought that she was oblivious.

She was trying hard to ignore this, to avoid this, but right now she can't. As the siblings and herself are in such situation.

She just saw Nik feeding from a woman and they saw that she saw Nik feeding from a woman.

Woah...

"Love..." Started Nik. Actually he didn't knew how to start...this...

"Niklaus..." Said Elijah lowly but sternly. The last thing he wanted was his Sameera to be frightened of them, and he didn't liked the idea of her being compelled to like them.

Rebekah was also wary of this situation. She wasn't able to make friends because of her status of being a vampire and when she finally got one, she saw it slipping away.

Sameera didn't knew how to handle this situation. She could see them panicking and she didn't knew how to handle it. Maybe she should just say that I do- I mean, I know. Thought Sameera.

Niklaus quickly threw the now dead woman on the floor, hands back. Rebekah face palms at this scene. She quickly, using her vamp speed threw it away and compelled servants to clean the mess.