3.

Few days had gone and the fight for the brunette's affection was still on

Few days had gone and the fight for the brunette's affection was still on. Subtlety they had been doing their biddings in gaining her affections, unbeknownst to her.

Sameera was having her fun living in ancient time. Well keeping the god forsakes corset aside, which were freaking tight. And about periods, well, she doesn't get them.

She saw them doing sword fighting or fencing, whatever it was and shooting, and she wanted to try it. She asked if she could learn it and we'll the brothers were more than happy to teach her. More time to be alone with them. She had been learning sword fighting and shooting simultaneously, giving both brothers chances to be with her.

Elijah being a master in swords fighting since their human days, was given the task of teaching her sword fighting and Niklaus having his way with guns was giving the task of teaching her shooting. It was Bekah's bidding, she was helping her brothers to get the girl.

She loved Sameera and wouldn't mind if she gets with one of her brothers, but seeing both of them having an affection towards her friend, she decided to help them both and in the end, it would be Sameera that would choose who she likes the most.

Sameera was right now standing in front of Elijah to have a sword duel with him. They start off great, her defence was going great. Elijah wasn't being too aggressive with her, seeing she was just a beginner. They were duelling for a bit where she was able to dodge the attacks white nicely and was being great at defence. But in the end, Elijah trapped her between one of the pillars.

"Well, looks like it's the end." Said Elijah. "So, what would you do now?" He questioned further with a smug smile.

He had captured her into his arms as his back was against the pillars and his sword around her neck. He wasn't aware of their proximity, until now, when Sameera turned her head to face him, still in his arms.

His breath stopped as he realised their proximity. He wanted to realise her but at the same time, he didn't. She was not showing any signs of discomfort either soo... Why not?

Sameera wanted to defeat him. He did it wrong when he was being smug earlier. It ticked her, now she wanted to win. She was mostly innocent but at a time like this, her minds functions the wrong way.