8.

Warning- Violence ahead in the chapter.
I am sorry in advance...

Preparations were happening. Tomorrow was the 11th birthday of the three little munchkins or their little devils. Time had literally flown by for them. There was one time they were just born and now they were gonna be 11. Just in few years they would be grown up teens, Sameera had tears in her eyes at this thought.

She was currently in the mansion making lists of some things and doing tomorrow's preparation. The three dads had went out with the kids to have some quality time with them.

They were literally spoiling them, especially Niklaus and even though Elijah. She was trying her best that her kids won't become some spoilt brats. Fortunately they were humble regarding their privilege of getting everything they would wish. She felt proud of that.

Yeah but she knew one thing for sure, they were or may get that Mikaelson ego in the future. Well, let's hope for the best.

Rebekah was doing shopping for the kids, finding beautiful dresses for her niece to give her as a present. Well the dad's going out with the kids was just a distraction so that Rebekah, Finn and Marcel would go and get the presents they had decided.

Sameera was doing her work when suddenly she realised something, weirdly something was disturbing her and then she realised the quietness of the abattoir.

Huh... It literally felt weird not having those little devil spawns around. They were little shits. But her little shits. All of them.

But suddenly it struck her, why the hell is it so... quiet? Thought Sameera.

She felt quite odd about it as no chatter of maids were audible. She was hesitant but had to check, where the hell the people went.

If it was her time, she would have just called one of the boys or Bekah or anyone friend or family in this situation, but as she was in the 18th century, she couldn't do that, obviously.

She was currently sitting in the living room when she decided to check out.

She reached the compound and found no one there, it was completely deserted.

Suddenly there was a noise from behind, seemingly something had falling, Sameera was spooked.