7.

Months were passing by and the Mikaelson brothers were being over protective and over clingy with their girl. They never left alone and were always with her,at her service, twenty-four-seven.

Rebekah was organising everything. She was designing the nursery for her nieces and nephews. Whatever would come. With the help of Niklaus. He was showing all of his art talent in that gallery.

You can say it was a special edition custom made nursery by Niklaus Mikaelson. He was even designing the cribs.

Elijah was looking for the finest linens and clothes for his babies. He was incharge of the clothing and styling ya know.

Kol didn't had any expertise in any matter so he just ya know made sure everything was safe. Yeah right. Which included keeping Niklaus away from Sameera as He has some sharp tools which may hurt her. Kol's words, not mine.

Over the course of months she had grown a bit of bump. Which was adorned by all.

Niklaus was the first to feel the kick. He was admiring her bump as he caressed it when suddenly he felt a kick. Well Sameera did help a bit loud alerting the others as they quickly rushed.

"What did you do Nik!?" Asked Kol as he rushed towards his girl.

"Nonsense I didn't do anything! The babies kicked!" Exclaimed Niklaus.

"They babies kicked?" Asked Elijah happily.

"Yes." Replied Sameera with a smile.

They all went and felt her belly when the babies kicked.

"Ah! These little fuckers are kicking at the same time!" Whined Sameera as it was clearly hurting her.

"Language Sameera." Said Elijah.

"Fuck of Steve!" Said Sameera.

"Whose Steve?" Asked Kol with undertone jealousy.

"Uh... He was a guy who used to say that. It was like his catchphrase. He didn't like could language." Explained Sameera with a frown.