Ready, Set, Never Shout Love!! (BoyxBoy)

(I’m not sure about the title so I’m just gonna put what I have at the moment I might change it later)

OK.!!! This is mii first BoyxBoy story. I have been so obsessed with them that I decided 2 write mii own. DON’T LAUGH.!!! Just vote and leave me a comment so I can know how every1 feels. But seriously just try it out…… PLEEZ.!!!!!

REMEMBER:

VOTE

COMMENT

TELL UR FRIENDS.!!!!!!

Aright.!!! NOW ON WITH THE STORY.!!!

OH.!! and dat pic is Jordan.! ISN'T HE CUTE.!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ready, Set, Never Shout Love!!

“I just don’t get it. For real tell me if I’m wrong fo’ sayin’ this. But how can a month have an idea?! Oh, so the other months got ideas, too, then right? Like, ‘Hey, I’m August! My idea is to be hot as hell!’ It’s just ridiculous!” My best friend A’lexis ranted on about why she didn’t understand English Literature. (A/N: idk if its even English lit. I just wrote sumthing. FORGIVE ME! Im only 13.!!) I looked at her.

How did I ever get a friend as pretty as her? I thought to myself.

It not like I like her. She just really pretty. Her skin was really smooth and evenly toned in its caramel color. Her black hair was in this really weird, but really nice, puffy style this week.

You can tell she was black by the way she spoke. (A/N: no offense 2 all da ppl readin dis. But I based A’lexis off a real friend and she really tlk lyk dat. But, as u can see, I tlk lyk dat 2. P.s. sorry if u can’t understand mii authors notes but I really talk lyk this so its how im gonna type. OK BACK 2 DA STORY.!)

She calls herself ‘Ghetto Fabulous’. I call her that when she’s mad or sad and she always laughs. She says I don’t say it right or something.

“Jordan! What is you lookin at me like that fo’?! You know, if you was on my street starin' at people like you crazy, you ass would get stabbed quick as hell!” she said ‘playfully’ glaring at me. She might have been really glaring at me but I could tell because she was smiling while she was saying this. I already knew she was imagining me getting stabbed.

“Oh, sorry! I was thinking about how pretty you are.” I said looking at my feet while I walk like I always do.

“Aww! If you wasn’t a dude I’d rape you!” She said playfully punching me in the arm. But it hurt.

“You can’t go around hitting people, Lexy! I tell you all the time about how heavy handed you are! Oh, and if I were straight I would fuck you. Hard.” I said pushing her. Even thought she didn’t go anywhere. Yeah, im a disgrace to guys ever.

Did I forget to mention I was gay? It always slips my mind until I see a hot guy or someone asks me why Lexy and I aren’t together.

Lexy is gay, too. Well, actually she’s bisexual but she leans more toward girls.

“Ugh! This gotta be the, like, longest walk, ever!” She said groaning.

“Well, this is a performing arts school. So they would want us to be in shape.” As I said that I looked at my ‘Justin Bieber’ watch. Hey, don’t judge! His songs might not be the best but he’s so cute! “It’s 3:45! We have to go!” With that we started running