Ready, Set, Never Shout Love!! {(3)}

"O...Kay?' I sat in the big office chair behind his desk. For some reason the top of the desk was completely cleared. Which is weird because his laptop, a few stacks of paper and a lamp is aways on his desk.

"Are you leaving again?" I asked. He looked at me, confused.

"Your desk is cleared." I explained.

"Oh. No I just need the space." He walked over and sat on the desk. We were in a weird position. He had sat in front of me with his legs open and hid feet were set on my thighs.

I looked up at him. He was smirking at me.

I never really noticed how unattractive he is. His face is wrinkled and looks worn, like old leather, and he has frown lines. His black hair was graying at the sides like Mr. Sheffield from 'The Nanny'. But Paul's was oily and stringy. His grey eyes were the best things about him. He was tall, at least 6'. He wasn't muscular but he wasn't scrawny.

I quickly glanced down and saw that his zipper was down and there was a very noticable bulge in his pants.

"Okay. Why am i here?" I paused. "And your fly's down." I thought i would just let him know.

I sat on my hands. When I'm nervous my hands start to shake so I sit on them when i don't wanna show I'm nervous.

'You're here because i need a favor. And my zipper being down has to do with that favor." He smiled at me.

"Um..... What's the favor...?" This was getting weirder and weirder....

"Your gonna blow me." He said, pressing his feet harder on my thighs.

I'm so confused.

"Blow you? Are you hot or something? I'm actually pretty cold so if anyth-" He cut me off by chucking.

"You're just so innocent aren't you?" He asked, what I'm pretty sure was, a rhetorical question.

He unbuttoned his pants and pushed them down a little. He used his feet and the chair to roll me closer to him.

He pulled out his dick and grabbed the top of my head. He pushed my head towards it. He was hard.

"Suck." He said pushing my head down more.

When i didn't do it, he pulled at the roots of my hair. Making me gasp and he pushed me head back down. It went into my mouth.

I tried to bring my head back up but he kept pushing it back down.

He finally moved his hand from my head. I quickly brought my head back up, gasping for air. I pushed at his feet but he just pressed down harder.

He grabbed my hair, forcing me to look at him.

"Jordan, you your mother to be happy, don't you?" He paused. I guessed he was waiting for an answer so I nodded once. "But your mother sleeps so much that she doesn't satisfy my needs. So, your going to. Basically, your going to be my sex toy."

I tried to push his feet off of me again but he pressed down once again and pulled my hair again.

"Your mom will just try to kill herself, again, once I leave. But I wont leave if you cooperate...." He trailed off.

I just stayed quiet.

"Are you willing to cooperate, son?" He asked.

"Don't call me that!" I hissed at him. He pulled my hair again.

"Will. You. Cooperate?" He tightened his grip on my hair with each word.

"Yeah." I said in a small voice.

"Good. Now do it." He let go of my hair completey.

I had tears running down my face as I pulled my hands from under me and wrapped them around his dick.

Hurry up so you can get this over with. I thought to myself.

I put it into my mouth and started to suck. I moved my head up and down. A few times my teeth would accidental graze his shaft, but he would just moan in pleasure. I brought my tongue up and licked the tip and slowly went back down.

I t was a good thing all the rooms in the house are sound proof because his moans when i did this were the loudest out all.

I ran my tongue up the vein under his shaft and felt it throbbing, I knew he was about to cum.

But when I tried to take it out my mouth but he pushed my head back down.

When he came, my whole mouth was filled.

As he pulled out he was breathing heavily. He took his feet off my thighs. I got up and tried to run to the bathroom that was connected to the office. i refuse to swallow thus disgusting liquid. He stopped me by grabbing my wrist.

"Swallow." He said gripping my arm tighter when I tried to pull away.

'Son, swallow." He said again.

"Don't call me that!! " I yelled at him.

"See, that wasn't so hard was it." He said letting go of me. I realized that I swallowed it.

I jumped up and ran. I didn't stop until I reached my room, that as on the third floor. I closed and locked my bedroom door. Then i ran into my bathroom and did the same, just in case.

I spent the next half hour brushing my teeth and practically drinking Listerine.

Once I thought I was good, I opened my bathroom door and took a running jump onto my bed. It felt like as soon as my head hit the pillow I fell asleep.