Ready, Set, Never Shout Love!! {(2)}

HELLO.!!!! Lol jk but naw 4 real. WAT UP.!!!! How have mii lil Jordan+Christofer lovers doin out there?? Well im UPLOADING again.!!! Aren’t you proud of me.!! I think this might be the ONE story im actually gonna be dedicated 2.!! But if any of you like mii otha story, pleez tell me so I can continue writin.! I NEED your encouragement.!!! But anyway, BACK TO DA STORY.!!!!

WAIT.!! ......

 The pics on the side r of da MAIN CHARACTERS.!!(Jordan, Christofer, and Lexy) If you want any pics of da others or more pics of the MAINS pleez tell me.! And the song Is ‘Not Enough For Truth And Cliché’ by Escape the Fate. I LOVE THAT SONG.!!

Ok… now BACK TO DA STORY.!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~CHAPTER 2~

I would have laughed. I just felt so bad for the poor guy.

I mean Lexy hit hard. So, it wasn't a surprise when his nose started to bleed.

Oh! I bet you're wondering what happened! Basically, Lexy punched Christofer in the nose after he hugged her. It's not that she didn't want to hug him. He just surprised her. And she doesn't take surprise well.

I remember the first time I surprised Lexy....

{~Flashback~}

I was walking up her driveway. It's Halloween. I had on my 'Scream' mask. You know the white one with the long open mouth and the black eye holes? Yep, that’s the one.

Anyway, when I got to her door, I hesitated a little. It was Halloween. A little scare won't kill anybody...

I decided to play a little trick on Lexy.

There was a big bush a few feet from the door. So I lifted my hand- which was hard because of the silky black robe that I was wearing that was at least 2 sizes to big- and knocked on the door as hard as I could.

Then I ran and jumped behind the bush. I had to make sure no one knew I was there, so I pulled my robe into a giant pile. I mean, really, the robe was that big.

When the door opened Lexy stepped out. She was wearing a blue and gold bra-type-thing and matching pants, but the legs on the pants were see-through and kind of puffy, while the panty area wasn’t. (That would just be gross.)She had a metallic gold headband that was keeping her straightened hair out of her face, and blue and gold flats on. She finished her look with a small, red, teardrop shaped jewel above the middle of her eyebrows, and a blue see-through scarf covering her nose and mouth. She was obviously Princess Jasmine from 'Aladdin'.

She walked away from the door and onto the porch. She kept looking from side to side. When she looked at the bush, I thought she saw me, but she didn't acknowledge me so I guess she didn't.

Then she walked off the porch and onto the path leading from her house to the sidewalk. When she was a safe distance from the house, I ran up behind her so I was only a few inches from her.

Should I yell or just wait for her to turn around?

I chose to yell.

"Hi!!" I yell in my regular happy voice. I saw her tense and her hand flew to her chest. But she relaxed as she recognized me voice.