RSNSL {(6 part 1)}

RSNSL Chapter 6 part 1

As the school day progressed a lot of people asked me questions-- teachers and students. I was forced to go to the nurses office 3 times. Other than that, everything was fine.

I was at my locker, putting my my things away for lunch, when I felt a presence behind me.

"Jordan." Christofer said. I didn't need to turn around to know it was him. His voice is already engraved in my memory.

"H-Hey." I closed my locker and started to walk away. I'd been avoiding him all day, which was hard since all our classes are the together. So far, I had been doing okay.

Until now.

"Jordan, wait." He said. When I didn't stop walking, he ran up to me and grabbed my arm.

"I'm gonna be late." I said. I stared at the floor, refusing to look at him. I tried to break out his grasp but he wasn't letting it happen.

"For lunch." He he asked, incredulously.

I winced, knowing he saw straight through my lie, "Y-Yeah. If I don't get there early, they will run out of pudding!"

"I'll buy some later." Chris said, before dragging me in the opposite direction of the cafeteria.

"But other places don't have pudding as good the this! I mean you might like pudding from other places, but what if I don't like it and throw up and die!! Do you want me to die, Chris?!If so, then what kind of friend are you?!!" When I was finished I realized we were in the library.

"I'm a great friend!! And no! I don't want you to die. That's why we need to talk." He pushed me down into one of the seats surronding the table. Our table was isolated from the rest, hidden be several rows of tall bookshelves.

"What is there to talk about?" I asked, feigning innocence. I wanted nothing more that to drop this conversation.

"Your face!!" He signed, "I'm sorry... Just tell me what happens to you."

"I was tripped yesterday. You were there you saw it." I stood up to leave.

"Sit. Down. Jordan." He said, menacingly. His tone of voice made me do as he said. I kept my head down and stared at the smooth woods. table. I could hear him sit in the chair across from me.

"Since you arent gonna make this easy, I'll get straight to the point... What would have happened to you if I hadn't shown up?"

"N-Nothing... I would have been f-." My voice caught in my throat when I thought of what would have happend.

"Jordan..." He said, "Tell me the truth."

I could feel tears starting to well up in my eyes. I didn't want to talk about this to anyone. Especially with Chris. I just wanted to forget everything that's happened with Paul and hope it never happens again.

I kept my head down as I felt tears running down my face. the events that happened after school yesterday and earlier this morning kept replaying in my head.

Chris got up from his seat and walk to me. He pulled me from my seat, sat down in it and pulled me onto his lap.

-----------------------------------------------------------------^_^-------------------------

this is a small part of chapter 6 bc I felt bad the people were fanning me and I wasn't uploading.

I will try my best to upload more.

in fact, that'll be one of my new years resolutions ^_^