RSNSL {(5)}

I woke up on my floor.

"What the flim-flam..?" I said getting up. I walked to my bathroom and looked in the mirror. I immediately started to cry. The awful events of last night replayed in my mind, over and over.

I ran to my walk-in closet and grabbed one of the linen sheets off the leather couch. I threw the sheet on my bed and went to my door. I opened my door enough for me to peek out and make sure no one-mostly Paul-was out there. I ran to the hall closet across from my bedroom door. I quickly grabbed a hammer and 2 nails and bolted back to my room. I closed and locked my door again. I took the sheet off my bed and got the hammer and nails. I went into the bathroom and place everything on the sink. I got up on the counter and hemmer the sheet above the mirror, so it would cover the mirror.

I stood back and admired my work. I was very closed to being raped by Paul last night. I know one day he will succeed and i don't want to see who i know he'll turn me into....

I shook those bad thoughts from my head and proceeded to get ready for school. I stripped from my ruined clothes i fell asleep in and jumped in the shower. Once I was done I hopped out and quickly dried off. I threw a pair of clean underwear, white skinny jeans, and a red graphic t-shirt with a broken heart on the front and black wings on the back. I quickly blow dried and played with my hair with a flat iron. I put on my red converses and a bunch or random silly bands and other bracelets.

I could hear Lexy's car coming from down the street. "Shitted on 'em" by Nicki Minaj was blasting from her car. My favorite part was playing.

"Broke bitches so crusty, disgust me.

Gave that bitch a ride got that Continental dusty

Trust me, I keep a couple hundred in the duff' b'

Couple wet wipes case a bum try ta touch me

Eww"

I ran downstairs and grabbed me Elmo messenger bag from the hook near the door and ran out the house.

"Heyyyy girl!!" Lexy said as I got in the passenger seat. She turned down the music so we wouldn't yell at each other and fiddle with the radio.

"What it do, baby boo?" I said closing the door. She laughed and looked at me, but immediately stopped when she saw my face. Her eyes stared to tear up and her nostrils flared.She cut the engine of the car and turned to look at me. I wouldn't met her gaze. Instead i remained facing forward and stared you the windshield.

"Honey, please don't." I pleaded but kept my gaze forward. When Lexy's mad you can tell, but when he's pissed there's only 3 real signs. Her eyes water, her nostrils flared, and her voice sounds strained. As if shes being strangled.

"Who...d-id....it?" Yeah. She'spissed.

"No one. I fell.Can we please go? If we don't we're gonna be late." I said, wanting to avoid the situation.

"There aint no damn way that happened from falling down some fuckin' stairs! Tell me who the fuck did it!!" She firmly, but gently enough not to hurt me, and turned my face towards her.I puled my face from her grasp and looked away.

"Lexy.. If tell you, you'll just get more upset..." I whispered. I looked down and my hands, fiddling with each other.

"First off: I ain't upset!! I'm pissed the fuck off!!" She paused and ran her hands through her hair. She took a few deep breathes before speaking again in a calmer tone,"And second: Hell yeah I'm gonna be mad. I'm your best friend. If I didn't get at leastthis pissed when something like this happens to you, I wouldn't be a good friend! Now tell me who did this to you!" She pleaded.

"...Paul..." I said, barely audible to even my ears. A soon as his name left my mouth, Lexy was out the car and heading towards the front door.

I hopped out and followed her trying to get her to stop. "Lexy, please! Stop!" I grabbed her wrist to stop her, but me being the weakling I am just ended up being dragged to the door with her.

"Lexy!! Lets just go!" I yelled. We were at the stairs before she turned to face me.

"Get the fuck off me!! I'm gonna kill this bitch!" She shook herself from my grasp.

"Why? Give me one reason why I shouldn't go up there and beat the shit out of him." She lowered her voice so she wasn't yelling.

I searched my brain for reasons why she shouldn't go up there. But there wasn't any. There was no reason Paul did those awful things to me, so there is no reason Lexy shouldn't do awful things to him.

"There is none..." I whispered.

"That's what I thought." I followed her up the stairs and we stopped out side their door, "Lexy... Don't kill him." I pleaded.

She didn't reply. She just opened the quiet and stepped in. She walked to the bed and lifted the covers at their feet. She grabbed Paul by his ankles and pulled him from the bed.

She pulled a grown man from his bed by his ankles.

He fell to the floor with a thud.

She left him on the floor to close the door in my face. You can hear the grunts and groans that escaped him, though the door. After about 10 minutes, she came out of the room. She looked as if she only went in there to talk. She was unscathed. Not a hair out of place.

"Lets go." She pulled me down the stairs before I could look at Paul. She dragged me down the stairs and pulled me to her car. I couldn't even get my seat belt on before she pulled away from the curb and started our way to school.