RSNSL {(4)}

HEYYYY. Ok im typing this in school so your welcome.! I have something serious to talk about…

The girl that I based Lexy off of (A'lexis Prettyman) was missing from April 30th 2011 to May 6th 2011. She is a wonderful girl and im so happy she’s back at home and safe.

Ok serious time over..

READ

VOTE

COMMENT!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~///_^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ready, Set, Never Shout Love!! Chapter 4

When I woke up my room was pitch black, besides the red light coming from my BOTDF clock.

It read: 2:43am BITCHES!!!

My throat was really dry. I tried swallow, but it didn’t do much. I angrily got out off my wonderful bed.

When I got to the kitchen, I headed straight for the freezer. A few days ago I put a jug of apple juice in there. I pulled it out and removed the cap. I put the cap on the island in the middle of my kitchen.

This would be the only time I’m ever drinking straight from the jug. Im just so thirsty! But any other, this would be disgusting.

Once I was done, I tried to put the jug on the island but I missed by a few millimeters. The jug ended up falling on the floor and spill juice everywhere.

“Oh shiznits!” I mumbled as I grabbed a roll of paper towels off the island and scattered them over the spill. I bent over to wipe it away.

I was halfway done when I felt something being pressed onto my butt.

“Your mother never agreed to these types of positions,” his voice sent a shiver of disgust down my spine as I quickly sat up, “she always wanted ‘eye contact’. You know every time I had sex with you mother I thought of you.

When he said that I almost gagged. I tries to move away from him but he wrapped his arms around my waist. Every now and then I would feel his hard-on being pressed against me. He started to kiss down my neck.

I tried to move again but he tightened his grip on my waist. I groan in pain but he took it the wrong way.

“You like that don’t you?” He whispered in my ear. I didn’t answer. I wasn’t going to respond to anything he does to me. Truthfully, I didn’t know how I ‘liked it’. I’ve never been even this far with a guy. Let alone had my first kiss yet.

Feeling him bite my neck brought me back into reality. I let out a moan that surprised the heck out of me. Well, now  know how I ‘like it’.

He chuckled as he removed his arms from my waist. I tried to run away again but he grabbed me by my hips and put his fingers through my belt loops.

“You ready?” he whispered in my ear again.

“F-f-for what?” I was truly terrified of his answer.

He removed his right hand from my hip and put it on the back of my neck. He forced me to bend over the island. He used his left hand to undo the button on the jeans I was still wearing.

I started to panic.

“P-Paul, please. Don’t do this!” I begged. I was terrified. I didn’t want my first time to be like this. Or with my stepfather.

“Oh. Trust me, I do. You don’t know how long I’ve waited for this.” He said pulling my pants down to my knees.

You know what? Im not gonna do this. I don’t care if my mom gets upset again. She’ll understand.

Paul took his hands off me to undo his pants. I quickly pulled up my pants and tried to run but he grabbed my hair and pulled my down so I was on my knees in front of him. I punched him in his left knee as hard as I could. He immediately fell holding his knee. I ignored the pain in my hand and got up.

I turned to run but he grabbed my ankle and pulled it back, causing me to fall and hit my nose on the floor… again.

Oh hells no!!

He pulled me towards him a flipped my over so I was on my back. He was on his knees between my legs.

“Now, I don’t know about you, but this isn’t what I call ‘cooperating’.” He said, painfully grabbing my thighs. I sat up with a sorry look on my face. I was about 3 inches from his face. I slowly started to lean forward as if I was going to kiss him.

“You’re right. Im sorry.” I kept leaning forward. I closed my eyes. When I could feel his breathe on my face, I pulled my fist back and punched him in his dick. I opened my eyes to see his face crumple in pain. Usually a guy would fall holding his crotch but it looked like Paul just sucked up the pain.

This was not good for me.

I tried to run but he grabbed my shirt collar and raised his fist.

“Who…the fuck…. do….. You think…. you’re dealing….with?!” he said punching me in the face with almost every word.

My head was pounding when he threw me on the ground. He pulled my pants and boxers down, exposing myself to him. He made a hiss when he pulled his pants down and pulled his hard dick from his boxers. I felt the tip hit my hole.

Then the doorbell rang.

OM-Glee!! I am literally saved by the bell! Thank Gaga!

“Are you shitting me?” he growled as he got up. He slowly pulled his pants up. His face showed the pain he was in as he zipped and buttoned his pants. He walked away and I heard the front door open.

“Hey. My car broke down in front of you house. Do you mind if I use your phone?” The guy at the door asked.

“Not at all. Follow m-” Paul paused. “You know what? Can you go sit in the living room?...Thanks.” Paul walked into the kitchen. He grabbed the cordless phone off the wall and walked back out.

I tried to sit up. It took a few tries before I could, but I did. I sat on my knees to wait for my head to stop spinning. When it stopped I grabbed the top of the island and pulled myself off the floor. I pulled my pants up a started towards the stairs. I could hear the stranger talking on the phone.

“I don’t know what happened. It just started sputtering and then it just stopped….Yeah. I know…. Are you coming or not?” He sounded familiar.

I walked over to stand in the doorway of the living room.

“Okay. Bye” He gave the phone back to Paul, who was glaring at me. The guy followed Paul’s glare and his eyes landed on me.

OM-Glee. It’s Christofer.

I stood, frozen in shock, staring at the sex god in front of me. This is not how anyone would want the person the like to see them. Hair wild and sticking if different directions, faced bruised and bloody, shirt ripped at the collar, pants unbuttoned, unzipped and ripped at the waistband.

“Jordan…?” He asked.

I ran.

I ran as fast as I could up the 3 floors to my room. I slammed the door and held my back to it. I slid down and sat on the floor. I cried myself to sleep on the floor that night.