Mine

Disclaimer: contain violence
In this story, riddhima had handed the tear of laila to prince and had freed vansh...

Breaking news, prince of arab found dead in his hotel room, according to the sources its a straightforward brutal murder, the prince had been shot in his heart 6 times, his fingers were mercilessly cut and his eyes were taken out of his socket,
Earlier police thought that the prince was murdered for the precious diamond tear of laila but post-mortem reports revealed that the prince was forced to swallow the diamond. Another interesting thing about the case is that the murderer had left a message with prince's own blood near his body which states,
' this is the consequence of keeping your dirty eyes on whats mine.'
Not even a single trace of the murderer had been found and police is stating that its an open and shut case.
Riddhima turned off the tv and looked at vansh who just came out of the shower with only a towel wrapped around his waist.
R: vansh, tum ne news dekhi, prince of arab had been murdered. Kon kar sakta hai esa vansh, or murder tear of laila ke liye bhi nhi hua balke murderer ne tear of laila prince ko zabardasti khila diya.
Vansh pulled riddhima close to him through her waist and said,
V: riddhima, tumhe kitni baar kaha hai ke apne iss chotu se dimag ko thoda resr diya kro. Woh prince of arab tha, na jane uss ke kitne dushman hon ge, un mein se kisi ko mauka mila hoga toh unho ne prince of maar diya. Hame kya lena dena hai prince se. Hamara kaam tha usse tear of laila dena woh hum ne kar dia tha.
R: lekin vansh, pata hai killer ne ek message bhi chora hai ,
Before riddhima could complete her sentence vansh kissed her to make her silent.
Breaking the kiss vansh said,
V: sweetheart, yeh sab batein choro, go get ready fast, remember we have a date today.
Riddhima smiled at him and went to get ready.
Vansh stood infront of the mirror and combed his hair. He looked at the news and smirked devilishly before goings down the memory lane.
Flashback:
Same day in the morning,
Vansh was sleeping hugging riddhima a bit tightly than usual, afraid to loose her, the constant ringing of his phone disturbed his sleep, he immediately took his phone and seeing an unknown number went out to attend it as he didn't wanted to ruin riddhima sleep, angre had told him how riddhima had been soo restless since the last few days as he was missing.
Once outside , vansh answered the call,
Person: good morning VR
V: prince?
P: you got that right VR, i must say iam impressed, you promised to bring the diamond and you did it despite being kidnapped by my men. You know why I kidnapped you, because i wanted to see that will there be someone who would be desperate to rescue the don of asia. Its a trick i use, the ones who promise me to find the diamond, i kidnap them and wait so that someone from their family and friends would come and rescue them but none came for their rescue and sadly they had to die but i must say, you are a lucky man. That is why i have another deal for you, and i promise this time i would not keep you captive.
V: what deal?
P: you see, you got me tear of laila and now you are free to expand your business in arab as well, but i realised that you have something that is far more precious than the tear of laila, if you will give me that, iam willing to give you double the price of the diamond and the diamond as well. Its a good deal, isn't it?
V: what do you want?
P: YOUR WIFE.
Vansh felt his whole body shiver with anger,
P: come on VR, just think about it, you'll be getting soo much just in exchange of a person, you see, your wife is one of a kind, she did soo much despite being pregnant so that she could save you. Trust me when i saw her, i just had one thought in mind, that you are a very lucky man, having a women with beauty and brains as well as power to burn the whole world to save you. Trust me when i say this, but i don't like when someone is more lucky than me, that is why iam offering you this deal. So should i consider the deal done?
V: I'll meet you at 12 .
P: good choice VR , good choice.
At 12, at prince hotel,
Vansh came out of his car followed by angre, the prince welcomed them and ordered drinks for himself and them,
Once there, the prince gulped his drink in one go, happy that he is going to get such a precious women, when he saw vansh staring at his drink and not drinking it , he asked,
P: whats wrong VR?
V: you see prince, i had promised my wife that i would not drink so why dont you drink this on my behalf.
The prince took the drink and finished it in one go,
P: where is the beautiful women VR, trust me i just cant wait to touch that creamy skin of hers.
Vansh clenched his jaw but didn't say anything.
But angre was beyond shocked, what the heck, his boss had told him that the prince had offered him another deal but he had not imagined even in his wildest dreams that the prince had demanded riddhima bhabhi, angre gave vansh a disgusted look and was about to shout at him for even thinking of trading riddhima bhabhi but before he could do so, he heard the prince scream.
The prince felt his legs go numb, at first he ignored it but later realised that he is unable to move, he looked at vansh with disbelief and saw him smirking.
Vansh came near the prince and held his face,
V: how dare you even think about my riddhima, what did you thought that i had set this meeting because iam willing to finalise this deal, how dare you even think that i would trade my sweetheart for some stupid diamond and money, even if you had offered me the whole world, i would have not agreed to such a deal. For me my love is more precious than anything, even precious than my own life.
Now you will have to face the consequences of eying my love with such dirty intentions.
Saying so, vansh took out a knife and slashed all his fingers, the prince screamed in pain but the whole room was sound proof, then caught his tongue and said,
V: you took my sweetheart name with this dirty tongue of yours,
Then slashed his tongue into half.
Vansh took the diamond from the prince and forced him to swallow it,
You were eyeing my riddhima with these dirty eyes,
Vansh stabbed the knife in his eyes and popped them out of the sockets.
Vansh stood up aggressively and and emptied all six bullets in his heart. Vansh applied the prince blood on his finger and wrote the message near his body.
All this while angre stood their shocked, he had never seen vansh like this before, yes, this was not the first person to be killed because of him but vansh never killed anyone with his own hands, he just had to order and the work would be done by the employees, angre sighed, very well knowing that why vansh blooded his hands for the first time, because this time it was the matter of riddhima bhabhi. They both were made for eachother, they would fight with eachother but when it comes to eachothers safety they would not even think twice before lying their own life  to protect the other.
How he wished there was someone who loved him
In the same manner, all ishani cares for is her freedom and money, and now she had started using him for her pleasure, at first I thought that she had started feeling for me but she was proudly declaring infront of her friends how she is using me for her sexual desires.
As i was lost his thoughts, he saw vansh come out of the hotel that they had stopped at so that vansh could have a shower and wear clean clothes as he didn't want to take the dirt of that prince near riddhima.
Flashback end,
Vansh ( in his mind) : oh prince, you did a grave mistake of eying my sweetheart, for her i can destroy the whole word, even my family, oh yes, its now there turn to learn a lesson, so that even their souls will shiver at the mere thought of hurting riddhima and his baby,
As vansh was lost in his thoughts, riddhima came near him and back hugged him
R: penny for you thoughts MR VR
V: well i was lost in the thoughts of worlds most beautiful and pure soul.
Riddhima frowned and was about to go but vansh pulled her to himself and back hugged her,
V: do you want to see her?
R: she is here? Riddhima said, her voice heavy as she felt a lump form in her throat.
V: yes, see for yourself
Saying so, vansh indicated towards the mirror and immediately a beautiful smile broke out on her face. Vansh turned her around and said,
V: tum sirf meri hi riddhima, sar se le kar pair tak sirf meri, or mein sirf tumhara, hamare beech mein kisi teesre ki koi jagah nahi hai except
R: except?
V: our babies
R: babies? Mr rai singhania how many babies are you planning to have?
V: well, keeping my sabar in consideration, we wouldn't have any trouble in creating a football team.
Riddhima cheeks burned with shyness and she slightly smacked him on his arm.
Vansh looked at him lovingly and said,
V: i love you riddhima, i love u soo much.
R: i love u too vansh, with you, life never ends and love never dies.
Both hugged eachother passionately as if their life depended on eachother, well because it did.