Loosing battle part 3

Riddhima was sitting in the waiting area when her eye fell on a couple who were busy romancing eachother, the boy bent down to tie the laces of his wife shoes and then gently kissed her baby bump, riddhima eyes started to water. Everytime something happens and she get blamed for it either by the family or by vansh.
For the 1st time in her life she regretted agreeing to spy for kabir, getting married to vansh, falling in love with him and forgiving him easily everytime. She wondered how her life would have been if that day instead of agreeing to kabir, she had slapped him hard and broken off their relation. May be than her life would have been simple just like she wanted.
She was soo lost in her thoughts that she didn't realise that the doctor was calling her. The doc came near her and gently shook her shoulder, she came out of her thoughts and saw the doc. The doc said?
Doc: mrs riddhima, the baby father didn't come?
Before she could say anything a voice came,
' iam here doc, for my wife and my baby'
She turned around to see vansh standing there, vansh gave her a sweet smile and placed his hand on her shoulder.
The doc took them inside and asked riddhima to lye down, apply the gel on her belly , she signalled them to see their baby on the monitor. Immediately happy tears made way through their eyes, the baby now bigger in size than earlier. Vansh gently caressed the monitor and gave a warm sloppy kiss on riddhima forehead. As both took a seat to discuss about baby growth and health with the doc vansh phone started ringing, riddhima rolled her eyes at him but was surprised when instead of answering it he switched his phone off.
R (whispering) : you dont need to act infront of the doc. She knows that I usually come alone for my check up , so if you would have walked away to attend the call she would not have judged you.
He gave her a hurtful look and said,
V: I didn't it for show off, I genuinely wanted to keep my whole attention for you and the baby.
Before the doc could say anything, a ward boy came inside and told vansh that his car was parked wrongly and he need to remove it, vansh reluctantly moved out.
Doc: well riddhima, iam surprised that your husband accompanied you today. Anyway, before taking about baby health i want to talk about your health, it is clear that you have been stressing yourself alot lately and you also told me that you had a panic attack, all these things are not good for you and they would eventually harm your baby. You need to take complete rest and proper diet. Try to keep your mind relaxed as much as possible. Well it might be your personal matter, but if there are problems in your family, i suggest you stay away from them for a few days or week.
Keep taking your medicines on time and try to keep yourself happy. All this will keep the baby healthy and help him to develop properly.
By the time vansh came back riddhima was already exiting the doc cabin,
V: kya kaha doc ne baby ke bare mein?
R: kuch nahi.
V: riddhima plz, i have the right to know
R: i also had the right to know about your kidnapping plan, but you choose to inform it angre and gayu not me.
V: go sit in the car , i'll come in 10 mins
R: i will book a cab for myself.
V: sweetheart plzz, iam trying to mend things, atleast help me do that.
R: i was also trying to mend things but u didn't help me. Fine you want to mend things, do it, but dont expect any help from me. I also want to see to which limit you can go for me and your baby.
Saying so she went out, vansh got inside the doc cabin and said,
V: doc is everything okay? Riddhima and the baby?
Doc: mr rai singhania, why dont you ask your wife?
V: actually she is a little angry with me thats why she is not telling me anything.
Doc: mr rai singhania, not everyone is lucky enough to embrace parenthood, but if you are given this beautiful gift, then honour it. Your wife is stressed out both mentally and physically, she literally had a panic attack, and it could have harmed the baby but luckily the baby is fine, but the baby will not be this lucky always , if she kept on taking stress and experiencing panic attacks than there could be serious complications in her pregnancy or worst case scenario she could suffer from miscarriage. I suggest you take her somewhere away from this stressful atmosphere , try to spend time with her and take proper care of her meals and medicines.
V: thank u soo much doc.
How am I supposed to tell you that iam the sole reason of all her miseries.
Vansh came out and saw her sitting in the car. He quickly got in inside and started driving. As they were waiting for the traffic signal, vansh saw her eying the ice cream shop, he thought that she would ask him to take her there but she kept quiet. As soon as the signal turned green, Vansh immediately directed his car towards the shop and stopped there. Opening the door for her like a gentleman, Vansh forwarded his hand but riddhima asked him to take her home, not paying heed to her, he picked her in his arms and took her inside. Once seated, he called the waiter and said,
V: bring each and every flavour of icecream
You have here.
Waiter looked at vansh as if he had grown horns on his head but vansh ignored him.
After about 30 mins, more than 15 varieties of icecreams were served before riddhima, initially she kept a grumpy expression on her face but her mouth was watering, so she started eating the chocolate chip icecream.
She could only finish three of them, and felt full. Vansh paid the full bill and asked the waiter to distribute the remaining icecreams among the workers. Riddhima was genuinely touched by his gesture but she had vowed that she would not forgive him easily this time. She had shown him that she can cross every limit for him by risking her baby's life now its his turn. He had to learn that he cant keep taking her for granted.
As they reached the hotel, they saw each member of the family sitting their with angry face. Ishani came forward and shouted,
I: what the hell bhai, hamare credits card kyun block kiye hain ap ne? Apko kis ne haq diya ke ap hum se hamare paise cheen lein.
Vansh gave out a chuckle and said,
V: tumhare paise, if you are forgetting ishani, woh paise mein kamata hoon, un paison par sirf mera haq hai. Iss liye mein jab chahoon tab kisi ka bhi card block kar sakta hoon.
D: mujhe poora yakeen hai tune iss riddhima ka card block nahi kiya hoga
V: dadi, mujhe riddhima ka card block karne ka koi haq nahi hai, kyunke riddhima hamara card nhi apna personal card use krti hai, or uss ke account me woh paise hain jo uss ne khud kamae hain. Mera koi haq nhi banta ke mein uss se uss ki mehnat ki kamai cheen loon. Or agar ap sab ko itni he prob hai toh khud job kijiye or paise kamaye.
Ar: ab ap limit cross kar rhe hain bhai
V: VR limit cross nhi krta, set karta hai.
His eyes containing a dangerous glint, which reminded them of the old VR before the entry of riddhima in his life.
Vansh called the manager and asked him,
V: is the work done?
M: yes sir,
And within 5 mins , all the luggage of rai singhania was placed infront of them.
V: you all cant stay here anymore.
Ishani you are moving out of vr mansion with angre, from now on you will live in his house.
Aryan, you and chachi are going to kolkata, start your own business, or find a job or beg on streets, i dont care, but i dont want to see you and your mother in my house.
Dadi you will be going to manali, i have arranged a house near the temple for you. A caretaker will be there to fulfill all your needs,
Sia, you will be going with dadi
Am i clear, all of you.
Hearing him even riddhima was shocked, she had not even imagined in his wildest dreams that vansh would do such a thing with his family.
I: iam sure yeh sab ap iss riddhima ke kehne par kar rhe hain, yeh poore vr mansion ki malkin ban kar rehna chahti hai. But i will not give up easily, i will go to court for my rights.
V: what rights exactly? Vr mansion is my property, all the money in the bank accounts is the one i have earned myself. No one has the right to claim anything, but still if you want you can go to court, but just tell me one thing, where will you get the money to pay the lawyers.
And because you think that riddhima want to rule vr mansion alone, let me tell you, vr mansion is soon going to be auctioned. If any of you are interested or should i say, any of you have the money, so you can buy it and become its owner.
D: vansh, why are you auctioning our home?
V: home? Seriously, you call that place home?
The place where my very own sister tried to kill my unborn baby? The place which was set on fire by my very own cousin brother because he had joined hands with kabir, my worst enemy. The place where my wife was tortured endlessly by my very own family and me. That place is not a home, that place is a curse.
You know when i look at my self in the mirror i feel disgusted from my self. All my life i loved you all and tried each and every mean to fulfill all your desires and keep you all happy but u all couldn't accept a single person, my wife, for my happiness. But all this ends here, from now on i VANSH break ties with the RAI SINGHANIAS, i banish myself from the RAI SINGHANIA FAMILY.
From today onwards iam vansh only vansh, and i have no relation with any rai singhanias.
Saying so vansh held riddhima hand and went to his room.
Riddhima kept staring at vansh, vansh went to the restroom and stood under the shower not bothering to take his clothes off, hoping that the cold water would help him wash away all the unseen wounds his family has given him.
Riddhima slowly came near him and back hugged him, assuring him that she is here for him.
V: from now on we will be living in goa, i have bought a house near the beach for us. There will be no danger on us or our baby there.
R: vyom?
V: i have informed the mafia of thailand that vyom is here, vyom has done a huge scam with them. They will deal with him in their own way.
R: kabir?
V: angre has found kabir location, he will be handled to the commissioner , they will form a solid case on him for sending a civilian as a spy, for murdering ragini and the juvenile centre worker. Anupriya helped me in rescuing you from kabir that is why iam sending her back to her hometown.
R: you did all this for me? She asked still unable to believe that all this was true.
Vansh brought her infront of himself and said,
V: yes, anything for you.
I have punished all those who had tortured you, only one person is left.
Riddhima gave him a quizzical look
V: ME, iam ready for my punishment.
R: soch lo, your punishment will be very severe.
V: soch lia.
R: toh Mr vansh, apki punishment yeh hai ke ap kabhi bhi mujh par gussa nhi karein ge. Mere sare mood swings ko handle krein ge, meri or baby ki har baat manein ge, or hame hamesha pyar krte rhein ge. Promise?
V: promise.
And they sealed their promise with a kiss.
The end