Is it too late part 1

Vansh was sitting in his room, it has been one week since anupriya kabir and ragini truth came out, and 6 months since he had divorced riddhima.
What he didn't understand was why has his heart pained when he threw divorce papers at her, why he missed her presence in his house and his room since the day she left. He had not allowed ragini to even enter his room, whenever she tried to come close to him he would make up one excuse or other. She kept pestering him for marriage but he didn't had the heart to give her riddhima's place. Which made her clearly frustrated but he didn't care. Why? It was not same with riddhima, her frustration, anger, pain mattered to him, for heaven sake he was faking love to her, its not that he had really fallen for her. It was a trap for her, so that she knows what are the consequences of messing with VR. But now he knew why he was feeling all this, it was because she was innocent.She was right all along. She never harmed anyone rather herself got harmed alot of time.
Vansh stood up determined to ask her forgiveness. Yes he was THE VANSH RAI SINGHANIA who never apologises to anyone, but that was because he had never wronged anyone, but this time he was at fault, and he was determined to seek forgiveness.
What surprised him was that fact that how come the vansh rai singhania who had the ability to read people's mind by barely looking at there body language fail soo miserably in recognising his mother's and ragini true face? How could he see riddhima's innocence, he was never this blind.
Walking out he directed angre to get the car ready.
Standing infront of her orphanage, vansh felt nervous, wow, this was a first, VR and nervous, naah not possible, but indeed he was. What will be her reaction seeing me,
Will she get angry?
Will she shout at me?
Will she slam the door at my face?
Well, i'll know it soon enough.
As soon as the warden saw him, she stood up respectfully, perks of being VR
W: good morning sir, please have a seat.
V: i want riddhima rai i mean riddhima's room number.
W: sure, she lives in room number 10 with her friend sejal.
V: thank u
standing infront of the door, vansh heart hammered,
Come on vansh, gear your self up,
Knocking the door, he heard the sweetest voice, which he was deprived off for the last 6 months.
'Come in'
Walking inside, a single glance at riddhima and he was shocked beyond his wits, what was she wearing,
There infront of him was his riddhima, lying on the bed on her stomach wearing a short dress which barely reached her knees, her legs swinging in the air, engrossed in ready a book. Oh god, she never wore such short dresses in VR mansion.

He was brought out of his thoughts by hearing her voice,'You?'V: Hi, can i come in

'You?'
V: Hi, can i come in.
R: yaa, come in
V: thanks.
Riddhima directed him to sit on the bed infront of her whicj probably belonged to sejal.
R: what brings you here?
V: I ahm, I
R: I ke aage kuch bolein ge ap Mr Rai singhania.
V: actually, i came here to apologise. I got to know kabir anupriya and ragini truth and i was genuinely guilty for what i did and what you had to
Riddhima didn't let him finish and said,
R: its okay.
V: WHAT?
R: i said its okay.
V: just like that? Soo easily?
R: yaa
V: why? I mean
R: its all the past. Or mujhe past se koi lena dena nhi hai, mere liye mera present matter karta hai, or trust me mera present bhot khubsurat hai.
Before vansh could say anything, the door slamed open and sejal excitedly came inside but seeing vansh her expressions changed into anger, she was ready to pounce on him when riddhima held her hand and said,
R: sejal, calm down
S: what the hell is this man doing here?
R: he came here to apologise
S: apologise, really, kis kis cheez ke liye exactly yeh maafi mange ga? Kyunke list toh bhot bari hai.
R: tu woh sab chor na, itni excitedly aue the bata na kya hua?
S: tere liye ek surprise hai
R: kya?
S: woh tujhe thori dair mein pata chal jae ga, tu mujhe yeh bata ke tu abhi tak tyar kyun nhi hue, already 6 baj gue hain, hame 7 baje jana hai, jaa jalfi se ready ho jaa na.
R: ek kaam kar phele tu change kar le phr mein kar loon ge.
S: fine.
As sejal went inside the washroom, riddhima asked vansh,
R: would you like to have something? Coffee?
V: sure
Riddhima picked up her phone and called the kitchen staff,
R: hello, mrs smith, mere room mein plzz ek coffee bhejwa dijiye, extra strong no sugar. Thank u
She still remembered his choice, no one else did, he remembered once he asked ragini to make coffee for him but she added soo much sugar in it that he had to spit it out.
Not liking the silence vansh said,
V: soo, how is your life going?
R: life is going great. Its good to be where you belong.
Sejal came out and literally pushed riddhima inside the washroom, meanwhile the staff brought coffee for vansh,
Sejal gave him a forced smile and said,
S: dont worry, iss mein zeher nhi hai, wese agr ho ga bhi toh tum par uss ka asar nhi hoga, tum mein toh phele he bhot zeher bhara hua hai.
Well if someone else had said this to him they would have been dead by now, but she has the right to be angry on him and taunt him after all he had hurted her best friend soo much. Honestly he felt a little jealous from riddhima, she had a best friend who was there by her side , ready to smash any jerks face who dared to harm her, he never had someone like this in his life, well he got riddhima who was ready to do anything for him but he himself had thrown her out of his life.
Getting a call sejal walked out when vansh heard riddhima voice,
R: seju, this damn zip wont go up yaar.
Zip, that reminded him of sunny and ishani engagement party, when he had bend down to fix her zip, well the zip was absolutely fine, but her little hands were not able to tug it up, how could he leave such a chance, deliberately taking the zip in his mouth, he fanned his breath on her bare back and her breath hitched, truth be told, he felt his heart beat rising too, a sudden urge to kiss her back arose in him but his better judgment prevailed. Yes he had to fake love with her but not attack her dignity, he was not a monster who would attack on a girl's dignity for his revenge.
He was pulled of his thoughts by her voice,
R: sejuuu
V: she is not here, she went to attend a call.
I ahm i can help.
R: no thanks, i will manage.
What felt like ten minutes she walked out of the restroom, vansh felt his breath hitch, what the hell man, was she trying to kill him by her looks?