Catching Up

A/N: This part can be skipped if you're uncomfortable with a little smut. But since you're reading fanfic that's rated "R", my guess is you'll keep reading. Enjoy! ;) 

  My back hit the door, hard. I hardly noticed. Sebastian pressed himself to me and his mouth was on mine. I inhaled his breath and it made me giddy. I was soaring, though my body felt heavy. Our tongues collided and then moved together. I blindly threw my keys toward the kitchen, hearing them land with a clatter on the floor, and I didn’t care.

   I was glad to have both my hands free, and I wrapped one arm around Sebastian’s neck, keeping  him close, while the other hand combed through his hair. The fingers of his left hand pressed into my waist while the fingers of his right pulled at the knot in my shirt. His breathing was heavy and the feel of his chest rising and falling rapidly against my own was driving me crazy.

   I took my shirt from his hand, undoing the knot quickly and slipping myself from it. My hands went to his waist, and his fingers grazed lightly down my newly bare arms. I shivered and he smiled against my mouth. My hands slid under his shirt, feeling the hard plain of his abdomen and around to his back and it was his turn to shiver.

   I pushed the fabric up around his shoulders and he let go of me briefly to take it all the way off. We stepped on our abandoned shirts on the way to the couch. I don't even know how, but we went from standing to lying in a tangled mass as we kissed. He trailed his way across my collarbone, then moved to lower himself.

   He lifted my tank top and kissed his way across my belly and lower. He licked the sensitive skin just above the waistband of my shorts and I whimpered. "That's my girl, Winnie. Let go and let me hear you," he said.

   His mouth came back to my own and he sat me up so he could pull my tank top off, and he sat back, admiring me in my bra for a moment before leaning down and kissing the swell of each breast. He ran his nose from my cleavage up my throat and to my ear, where the sound of his breathing became all I could hear.

   I reached behind my back and unclasped my bra, pulling it from my body and letting it fall before pressing myself to the hot skin of his chest. I buried my face in his neck and kissed the skin there, pulling my fingernails gently down his back. He moaned and the sound undid me. I needed him. I stood quickly and shimmied out of my shorts, standing before him in just my panties.

   He clenched his jaw, and stood as well, unfastening his jeans and stepping out of them. He pulled me towards him and glided his fingers along my curves, kissing me deeply. Finally he slipped my panties from my hips and reached around behind me, cupping my bare ass in his strong hands.

   His erection was pressing against me as he dipped a finger between my legs and along my sex. "Christ, Win," he groaned.

   "If you don't fuck me in the next ten seconds, I'm going to explode," I said, eliciting a noiseless laugh from him as he pulled my hair free from the knot atop my head. He stepped back to admire me as it spilled around my face.

   "Ten, nine," I started a countdown as I pulled him towards my bedroom.

   "I can't fuck you while you're walking," he said, scooping me up and carrying me through the open door to my room. He tossed me carelessly onto the bed and I lay back. He pulled off his boxers while I watched and then slithered up my body, kissing me from navel to neck.

   He cradled my head in his hands and we kissed, his cock settled at my entrance. I wrapped my legs around him and he slowly, torturously, slid himself inside me. He broke our kiss. "Oh my god, Winnie," he growled, pressing his forehead to the bed next to my head and biting my shoulder as he started to thrust in and out.

  My hips tilted and I planted my heels in his lower back, using him for leverage as I matched his motions. He straightened up and wrapped his hands around my hips, pulling me to him as he buried himself in me. I held onto his biceps and let out a breathy "oh", closing my eyes.

   "You can do better than that," he said. "Let me hear you," he commanded. His thumb found my clit and I moaned, loudly. He continued building me up, my body humming with my impending climax, and I let out a small cry.

   "There you go, baby, come for me. Let me watch you." He thrust deeper and moved his thumb in ever quickening circles as I felt myself start to quake. A tremor ripped through me and electricity shot from my core to every fingertip, and the end of every toe. My legs tightened around him as I peaked and finally relaxed, my strength sapped.

   Sebastian closed his eyes and his head rolled back, face to the ceiling as he continued to pound into me, harder and harder. I raked my fingers down his chest and he moaned loudly, finding his release as well. He collapsed on the bed beside me, and nuzzled my neck as we held one another, catching our breath. "Fuck, Winnie," he said, slightly winded. "We should make a habit of going for ice cream."

****

   An hour later we still hadn't left my bed. Sebastian rested his head on my stomach and my fingers idly played with his hair while he looked at me. "Four months," he said.

   "Four months what?"

   "That's how long I've wanted to sleep with you."

   "Romantic."

   "Since day one. I'm just being honest."

   I chuckled. "And I appreciate that honesty."

   "Two months."

   "Okay," I said, wondering.

   "That's how long I've wanted to be able to just lie in bed and look at you, and hold you in my arms." He shifted his head off of me and crawled up the bed to settle next to me, draping an arm across my torso and kissing my hair.

   "Well, then, I guess bravo for not giving into your baser desires and hanging on until your heart caught up with your dick," I laughed. I rolled to my side and kissed him.

   "Hey now. Be fair about it," he said. "My dick might have been ahead at the start of the race, but my heart put up a hell of a fight."

   I laughed again as he nibbled my neck. "You're right. I concede the point."

   "Good. My feelings were in danger of being hurt."

   My fingers drew lazy circles on his shoulder. "Four months," I said.

   "Four months what?"

   "That's how long I've been attracted to you."

   "I knew that."

   I swatted at him. "Three months."

   "Three months?"

   "That's how long I've been wondering if your flirting meant anything."

   "Should have asked," he smiled. "I guess you have your answer now."

   "Ten minutes or so."

   He raised his eyebrow questioningly. "Ten minutes?"

   "That's how long I've wanted to go for round two."

   He smirked. "You're finally catching up." He hitched my leg over his hip, and kissed me.