Day 1

Souline's POV

I woke up as someone slapped me across my face.
My head turned to the right and I moved my jaw as it was in pain .

I fully opened my eyes and looked around as I was in a cell , i went to cover my nose as it smelt so bad down here . But my hands were tied up .

" Ah finally " I heard .

" Really Derek , Had to ruin my night . Couldn't wait till the next day or something " I asked him with a raised brow

" What can i say , Had to make my appearance today " he said as he looked me up and down .

I looked at him with disgust as he continued to look at me .  I looked down and realized I was no longer in my dress . But in a plain white t-shirt . Fit me like a dress but was too revealing .

" Oh Souline , the fun we will have " he said walking out .

I looked around and saw there was a tiny window behind me that just showed the moon .

" FUCK " I said as I started to get tears in my eyes .

" Are you ok " I heard from the cell in front of me .

" Yea , I'll be fine " I said as I gripped my head .

My head was pounding from whatever it is they used to knock me out and then the slap to the face didn't help .

I looked up as I heard her move , she had moved closer to the door . When I saw her face u gasped .

" Oh my God Y-You " I started but I was in too much shock . I could not believe my eyes .

" Your - " I started but was cut off as Cecil entered .

" You bitch , I'm not even surprised " I said as I rolled my eyes .

" shut it Souline , your my little bitch now " she said as she brought in some torture knives .

I started to freak out a little inside as I knew what was coming , this bitch would not hold back . But of course I would not let her know how I was feeling. 

She came closer to me as she swung the knife at me and made a cut through my chest ripping part of the shirt in the process .

She had coated that knife with everything that would hurt me , and I just sat there emotions less .

She continued to cut me and hit me , by now I was bleeding all over and I was feeling weaker and weaker. 

" That's for that day at the castle " she said as she stabbed my leg with the knife and dug it deeper and wiggled it . After that she walked out and left me there to bleed .

Now that she was gone I let a couple tears escape because of the amount of pain I was feeling .

" Are you alright " asked the girl In front of me
I had completely forgotten she was there .

" Yes , I'll be alright Freya " I told her

" H-How do you know my name " she asked now Intrigued .

" Everyone thinks your dead you know " I told her as I sat up a little more and bit my lip at the pain that went through my body. 

" Yea I figured , it's been years " she said sighing

" But how do you know me " she asked

" Jaxon " I said as I let out a sad smile at the thought of him .

" Your his mate " she said sadly

" yea " I said with tears in my eyes .

" Poor Jaxon , I can't imagine how he feels " she said with worry

" How did he take it " she asked quietly

" Not good from what I've seen " i told her

" oh Jaxon " she said

" I'm a hybrid , I have vampire blood in me . He didn't take it well . Said if he was with me he'd be betraying you " I told her quietly

" what happened " she asked

" Well it wasn't good at the beginning, he actually rejected me " I told her

" oh my god , thank you for giving him another chance " she told me

" Yea , we actually didn't end well , he was mad at me when I got taken . And I'm just scared if I don't make it out of here ... that's how he would remember me " I told her quietly