Pain

Souline's POV

I woke up , and I looked around confused . It was dark outside and I could hear wolfs in the distance howling .

I sat up as I remembered what happened . They had weakened me so I wouldn't hurt anyone or myself , I looked out the window sadly wondering how it would be if he hadn't rejected me . Did he actually not want me ? He looked happy that day in my Jeep so it didn't make sense how he just changed his mind .

I heard Athena whimper in the back of my head .

" I'm sorry Athena , this is all my fault that you don't have a mate . I wish you had a different human so you'd have your mate " I told her sadly in my head .

" It's not your fault Souline , and I wouldn't want to be with anyone else no matter what comes our way I love both you and Stella and we will get through this . But i feel like something is wrong soul .. he wouldn't just reject us . "

I sighed as I told her he just didn't want to be with us and he wanted something before he left .

I blinked the tears away as she shut me out and someone opened the door to my room .

" oh baby !! Im glad your finally up " said my mom hugging me tightly with tears in her eyes .

As soon as she said that i heard hurried footsteps coming up the stairs as the rest of my family ran in my room and jumped on my bed and hugged me .

"C-cant breathe " I said as all of them were on top of me hugging me .

"We are sorry , it's just we missed you . You were out for a while and we are glad to see our annoying little baby sister up " said nick

"Yea , we need you everything has been quiet without you even if it was just a couple days . It felt like forever ! We missed you always talking and laughing at the wrong times " Said sapphire

"Yea even your annoying pranks " said Elijah

"You know what no we didn't forget I said that " said Elijah laughing

" Yea don't say that ever again " said Ares as everyone agreed and laughed.

I looked around at my family wondering how I ended up with such an amazing and supportive family .

" Umm how long was I out for " i asked them

"You were out for three days " said my grandma from the corner of the room .

"W-what .. three days ? " I asked with shock

"Yea , now let me make sure everything is ok with you and check on your wolf and vampire ok " said the pack doctor coming through the door

I just nodded silently as he examined me .

After 10 mins of him examining me he was finally done and everything was ok with the weakening everything is as it should be but I'm very weak so to be careful .

After he left everyone stood quietly looking at each other .

"Umm is everything ok " i asked them quietly

"Yea but we just have to talk to you about something "

Oh about what ? I asked them

"The royal ball coming up soon , will u be ok to go Souline ? " asked my grandma

Of course I will , i said smiling .

I was smiling but in the Inside i was dying Im in so much pain , but I didn't want to worry them . They have worried enough about me and I will keep faking it till I can't anymore .

" So can I get some food " I said while getting up . Which was a bad choice because soon I was falling from my legs being too weak .

" Oops " I said as Ares caught me

Everyone looked at me worriedly .

"Im fine i just haven't used my legs in three days "i said with a laugh .

I walked past them smiling , but as soon as I passed them the smile dropped , i have never felt this weak in my life and I was starting to get mad because I was struggling to even walk .

When I was finally on the last step I let out a breath because I was exhausted. But I couldn't show them I was struggling or they won't let me do anything or go anywhere .

I walked into the kitchen and sat down on a kitchen stool while my mom warmed me up some leftover lasagna. I ate it quietly as they talked about who knows what because I wasn't listening and instead I was thinking about certain blue eyes . At the thought of him I felt pain through my heart making me tense up and want to cry .

In my head my wolf whimpered and I heard my vampire cry out to our mate . I sighed and told them I was going to get ready for bed because I was going to school tomorrow.

"Are you sure your ready to go to school ? You just woke up Souline " said my dad worriedly.

Yes dad I'm fine goodnight , I said while telling everyone goodnight .

I walked into my room and went into the bathroom and took a shower . As soon as I got under the shower head i couldn't hold it anymore I burst out crying and fell to the ground hugging my knees to my chest .

My whole body was shaking as I cried into myself . I could hear Stella and Athena crying with me and in pain .

I finally decided to get up wash off and get ready for bed . I looked at the clock next to my bed and saw that it was 12:00 am , i had spent 2 hours in the bathroom crying .

I sighed as I got under the covers and I brought the covers up to my face as I hugged the blanket I was drifting off to sleep and a few tears fell as i saw him

Soon after that I fell asleep with a heavy heart .