Home

Souline's POV

I woke up as I felt someone shaking me , I opened my eyes to see Jaxon leaning over me .

" baby get up , I made you some breakfast and I have some where to take you " he said as he kissed my forehead and then my lips .

" ok , I'm coming " I said as I looked at the clock . I groaned as I saw it was 9:00am

" come on baby it's not that early" he said with a smile .

I just sighed and got up as I took a shower , after I got out I changed into a black long sleeved turtle neck dress , and I paired a black head band with If . I added some golden hoops and some more jewelry. After I was done I grabbed my purse and walked down towards the kitchen.

" you look beautiful " said Jaxon .

" thanks baby " I said as I looked him up and down .

He was wearing a black plain v neck with some jeans .

" you look nice " I said as I kissed him .

" always baby " he said with a smirk . I just rolled my eyes and sat down as I ate some pancakes he made us .

" so where are we going " i asked him as I continued to shove pancakes into my mouth .

" it's a surprise " he said with a nervous chuckle causing me to lift a brow .

" why are you acting so sus " I asked as I got up to wash my dish .

" I am Not acting sus " he said .

" you are " I said

" am not " he said .

" let's just go " he said as he grabbed my hand

He walked me to his lambo and helped me in .

" ok I'm going to need you to cover your eyes with this " he said pulling out a eye mask.

" Umm , do I have to ? " I asked with a little uncertainty.

" just please , for me " he said .

" Ugh fine " i mumbled as I put it on .

" thank you soul " I heard as I felt him kiss my cheek as he closed the door causing me to jump .

" You aren't going to kill me are you " I asked when I heard him get in .

" No that's for another time , plus I would be the one to do it I'd send someone else " he said . Causing my mouth to drop .

" your telling me you wouldn't even do it yourself ??!! You coward " I gasped.

He just laughed and grabbed my hand that was on my lap .

After 20 minutes we started to come to a stop I felt him turn off the car , and heard him get out . With my vamp and werewolf hearing I could hear him walk around the car and finally open my door .

" well this is it , the place where I'm going to leave you " he said with a chuckle .

" HaHa very funny , you wouldn't " I told him .

" sadly your right " he said

He pulled me forward and finally he turned me around , and pulled it off .

My eyes quickly shut due to the sunlight . After finally adjusting I saw him looking at me with a huge smile.

" why are you looking at me like that , you weirdo " I mumbled.

" I love you , and I know we were living in my house but that's not enough for us . You and our babies deserve the best . We need more space for our growing family. And I thought this place could be our home. " he said with a huge smile.