Regret

Jaxon's POV
I walked away after what happened in her car smiling like an idiot . That had been the best sex I had ever had . She was just so beautiful and such a kind person , well unless you got on her bad side .

I got out and kissed her forehead and told her to meet me at the river , I made my way home and decided to do some alpha work . As I needed to finish some stuff and arrange a meeting for next week with the witch queen .

I started think about her and just how beautiful she is .. I'm so lucky to have her as a mate . I sighed , I couldn't wait to see her later .

I did some alpha work and soon it was time to meet up with her .

Soon I was there waiting for her and Then I had zero emotions and the next thing I know I rejected her .

I was so shocked and I couldn't believe what had just happened that I left .

I got to my room feeling pain , but feeling good that I didn't have a mate to worry about .

Now I could continue to how things where before she got here . That's what happened that day in the janitors closet I realized that I didn't want a mate .

It was the next morning and I had gotten ready and was on my way to school , I felt good and as I pulled up I saw that my friends were already there me and my siblings went to them and started talking .

I hadn't noticed before but souline wasn't here and neither was her car there was a different car at her spot .

I just shrugged and went to class , the rest of the day was boring during lunch Alexa came and sat on my lap again . She had brought me some stuff that she had baked for me , which she was an amazing baker by the way .

They whole time Souline's sisters kept glaring at me , I ignored them and continue to flirt why Alexa who was on my lap . I whispered in her ear to meet me in the hall and she left giggling, soon I followed after her saying bye to everyone and receiving a nasty look from Souline's sisters . I just ignored them and went to look for the girl that was waiting for me .

I found her and pulled her into the janitors closet as i was about to have sex with her I receive a mind link from my dad .

For some reason I felt glad , but made my way to my car and left .

When I got home my dad was waiting for me , I followed him into his office as we talked about an invitation I had received .

The vampire king had invited us to a ball , and me and my family were going . As well as my grandparents who had recently been the werewolf king and queen .

It was now the weekend and I hadn't seen Souline for the past three days I was worried for her , I rolled my eyes blaming the mate bond .

I decided to go work out and the rest of the day was spent doing alpha work.

.....................................................

This was a short chapter and a little boring but things are about to get interesting :) like and follow for more .