Free

Freya's POV

I was free ! After years of being locked in there I was free . I started to cry as I fell to the ground and touched the grass and took in a big wiff of nature .

" Souline ! We made it out can u believe it " I said as I turned behind me .

" Souline ?? " I asked as I looked around panicked .

" No No No " i said as I realized she wasn't here . She never planned on coming ,I should have realized sooner .

" Soul , what did u do " I asked as tears started running down my face .

I looked around and finally noticed I wasn't in front of my house . I spun in circles trying to figure out which way to go .

" go straight " I heard my wolf say weakly

I did what she said and I just kept walking , I had been walking for around 2 hours when I came around a familiar looking tree .

I saw my name and my siblings names on the tree and I knew ...

I started running as fast as my weak body could take me till I was right in front of the door .

I stood out there just waiting to ring the doorbell . What do I say to them ?

They think I'm dead , I -

" AHHHH " I heard someone yell and I looked up to see that the door had been opened and there stood Madelyn .. a much older Madelyn that is .

" H-How " she stuttered as I heard people running

" Whats wrong " I heard Jaxons voice as he ran towards her .

He hadn't noticed me yet though , he was checking her making sure she was alright . Until finally Madelyn looked back at me causing Jaxon to look at me as well and the shock on his face was evident as he fell to his knees .

I quickly ran to him and fell on my knees as I hugged him , he hugged me back and cried .

" H-How , i don't understand he said as he hugged me tighter .

I finally looked at his face and I could see the dark bags under his eyes , and he was very pale . Probably due to Souline have been taken .

Oh Souline ... what will I tell him . How do I tell him his mate sacrificed herself to get me out .

I heard someone let out a loud gasp causing me to look up and there stood my parents looking at me with shock and tears in there eyes .

" Mom , Dad " I said as I ran too them as fast as I could .

" Freya , how " said my mom as she cried

" Souline got me out " I said quietly

" What? " I heard Jaxon say

He came towards me as he heard his mates name , and the sadness was evident in his face . I could also see guilt for some reason .

" You met soul " he asked sadly

" Yes I did , she has such a beautiful soul . She helped me out " I told him sadly .

" Where is she , did she come with you " he said looking out the door .

" S-She just got me out , I thought she was going to be coming with me . But she was too weak and with the little strength my blood gave her she got me out , she teleported me as close to here as possible . " I told him sadly as he looked at me .

He ran his hands through his hair aggressively as he paced around .

" Baby let's get you to your room , let's clean you up and get the pack doctor to check you out " said mom as she pulled me up the stairs. But all I could do was look at Jaxon . Feeling bad I was here and not his mate .

After a long shower and the doctor checking on me my other brothers and sister came in and cried as they saw me . And I once again told them what happened .

" oh soul " said Sofie as she cried .

" she was such a caring person I told her " as I got tears in my eyes .

" she was , always puts others happiness before hers " she said sadly .

After getting some food I went to the office as I was going to give Jaxon as much information as I could remember about the place.

" Jaxon " I whispered as i opened the door and saw him sitting by his desk looking at a bunch of maps .

" I need to get her back " he whispered

" I know .. I will help you " I told him as I hugged him .