70

Souline's POV

It had been a week since we've been back , and everything has been nice and calm , which is always weird for me because my life is never calm .
But maybe it's time I start getting used to being ok .

I heard the door bell ring causing me to jump , I got up from the floor where I was just at reading a book . After struggling a bit I was finally on my way down the stairs . I opened the door and let out an excited shriek .

" GRANDMAS " I shrieked as i hugged both of them the best way i could .

" What are you guys doing here ? " I asked them as I shut the door behind them .

" Well we came here to talk to you and Jaxon " said my grandma .

" About what " I heard from behind me

" Well we were thinking and we think it's time that you guys take over the kingdoms . " she said .

" Already ? " I asked her nervously .

" Yes , We think you guys are ready " she said

" Souline , you have been training for the vampire and witch kingdom since you were a pup . We know that you are ready for this . And Jaxon although you don't have much knowledge of our kingdoms you have knowledge of your kingdom and have been training to take over . We think it's time " she said .

All that me and Jaxon did was look at each other we had no words , we would be taking over three kingdoms ...

" But—" I started but was cut off by my grandma .

" No buts , You guys are ready Souline " she said .

" When " was all I asked .

" Next weekend " she said casually .

" What !!?? It's literally Monday " I said

" Will you guys be living in the castle ? " she asked .

I looked at Jaxon wondering what he was thinking and all he did was shrug his shoulders as he also looked overwhelmed .

" No , we have our home here . We would of course spend some time in the castle but our home is here " I said looking at him as he nodded .

" Souline , Jaxon . I know this is your home but it will be difficult to get things done . You will need the protection of the castle . It's going to be hard " she said .

" We will see " I told her .

" Ok so , We called both your parents and they should be on the way , we need to talk about this " said my grandma .

I just nodded as I let out a sigh , I got up and decided to make some snacks since we were probably going to be here for a while .

I made some cookies and cupcakes , some sandwiches and a couple jars of lemonade . As soon as I finished cleaning the counter i heard the doorbell .

" Come in " i heard Jaxon say .

" Jaxon , Honey how are you " I heard his mom say .

I quickly took my apron off and went to say hey to his parents and grandparents .

" Souline , You look beautiful " said his mom as she hugged me .

" Thank you ma'am " I told her

" Souline , What have I told you about calling me ma'am " she said with a stern look .

" Sorry Amelia " I said with a laugh .

" Much better " she said as she smiled . 

After 20 Minutes everyone was here and now we were all on the meeting room .

" So me and Beatrice have decided that it's time for us to step down , and we want them to go ahead and take over the thrones " said my grandma Elizabeth .

" That's a wonderful idea " said Jaxon's dad .

" Are you ready To step down dad ? " asked Jaxon all James did was nod .

" Ok then it's settled , they will be taking over this weekend. We will all meet at the castle this Thursday so we can finish preparing and have everything ready by Saturday . " said my grandma as she looked around for approval .

Everyone just nodded and they continued to talk about what would happen that day and what was needed .

" I had asked them if they would be staying here or In the castle , they said they would stay here . But I recommend they stay in the castle . " said my grandma Beatrice .

" It would be much easier on you guys if y'all stayed in the castle " said my mom . And everyone just nodded agreeing with her .

I just looked at Jaxon thinking about the whole situation, would it really be best if we moved to the castle ?