Heisenberg x f!reader || reverie ∆SMUT∆

Title: reverie

Ship: Karl Heisenberg x f!reader

Triggers: smut, pwp, oral: female receiving. This is literally so vanilla don't even need triggers

Characters: Reader, Karl Heisenberg

Wordcount: 1368

a/n: still working on his character-

***

If anyone had said this exact moment would be happening to you a few months ago you would've laughed, outright laughed at the absolute absurdity. You had plans back then.. although none of them seemed to come to you at the moment.

You were firmly planted on the workbench, the metal biting into your bare back, hands held in place above your head. Feet kept losing their footing with the limited space but you weren't going to complain when Heisenberg was dutifully busy between your legs.

The man knew how to work with his hands, if all his projects strewn across the factory wasn't an indication, his precise movements at this very moment certainly were.

Along with those calloused fingers were his lips and tongue, if you were to be his last meal then he would've had his fill. He knew just what you wanted, knew exactly what you needed and rarely gave it to you in such simple terms. He liked to play, liked to discover, liked to tinker and by god if you weren't a willing participant in those endeavours.

Two fingers pumped into you almost lazily as you once again tethered on the edge of lucidity and release, hoping by god he keeps you there this time. On the workbench, part of you felt like just another project, just like the ones momentarily forgotten by him splayed on the other benches but those thoughts only lingered in his absence.

How would one distinguish however, when every project he undertakes is done with such care, so hands on. Perhaps he loves each project in its own right. You'd seen him work before, seen the way his eyes lit up by solving the problems, you've even watched him as he worked on you.. though you never are quite lucid when he does. Emotions, sensations, all swirl into a toxic yet pleasing combination as you moan and cry for the man.

You pleaded for him to give you what you needed, surprising yourself each time the shyness melted away and you cried unashamed as you lay open and bare in front of a man that used to bring you only to fear. Those days had been buried in the past not long after you made it to the factory. Now the only thoughts of him was steeped in lust and other emotions you wouldn't give voice to even within yourself.

You were so close, a few more flicks of his tongue and you'd be spent but you knew better than to expect it, sensations burned under the skin as you expected he'd deprive you again but this time he held you there, fingers curling and pumping, lips wrapped around your aching clit and then everything fell away.

Your nerve endings were on fire as your back arched, held down by your wrists and the grip his hands had on your thigh but he did not relent, instead had substituted the hand within you with his mouth, drinking you in. Intoxicated. There was truly nothing like watching you come undone and tasting the fruits of his labour.

Your body slightly shook as he removed himself from you, in doing so also removing the metal clumped around your wrists and you came to a sitting position, looking at him as you rubbed at your wrists, breath normalising slowly.

He grinned, obviously pleased with himself as you still shone on his lips with an obvious bulge still untouched at the front of his pants. You flushed, he had only removed his hat and glasses in the previous exchange when you had lost every shred of clothing within minutes. It was hard to think in these times so you did the next best thing, you grabbed hold of his jacket to pull him closer and pressed your lips to his.

He indulged, as you always did, hand pressed to the small of your back as lips moved against each other. You pulled at his clothing, starting with the jacket that had been dropped to the floor without needing to Break the kiss. Easy enough. Then it was his shirt which honestly seemed unnecessary at the moment since the removal was not needed for what you wanted from him but nonetheless, his chest was now bare, forced to break the kiss to get to this point.

Your hands pulled at the front of his pants, easily unbuttoning the front and pulling him from within. He had been wordless until that moment, appreciating your eagerness. The consent and need that the act revealed and then your bare hands made contact, soft hands pumping slowly and then you looked up at him.

He groaned, hands wrapping around your thighs and pulling you closer to the edge of the bench, a split second to decide what he'd like to do with you, to you. Eyes roamed your front from the way you looked up at him, the way your chest swayed with the slight movement, over your stomach and between your legs that were displayed so nicely for him only moments before. It was a good a sight as any, open and inviting.

Hands were swatted away to press to your entrance himself, warm and so tempting. Nonetheless, he took the time to push in slowly, watching as you fell back onto your elbows, head tilted back and eyes shut as you enjoyed the feeling of being opened.

He clenched his jaw, moments he revelled in but did not have the patience to prolong. His hips snapped back and then a sharp thrust that snapped your eyes back at him. He took hold of your thighs, holding in such a way it gave him better range when he thrusted into you again and again.

Blissful to finally feel filled over and over, you moaned in unison with his thrusts, slightly moving with the force behind it. Ecstasy pumped right beneath the skin as the wet slapping sounds echoed against the walls. All thoughts forgotten, the only thing that mattered was that he didn't stop.

Fighting within yourself to keep the new release at bay, just to have a few more moments of pleasure from him, it always came too soon as he movements were unrelenting.

His hair was disheveled and swaying with the force, beads of sweat rolling down his temples. His fingers gripped harshly at your thigh while the other travelled to your clit, rubbing harshly.

"Come for me, kitten." He grunted. "Be a good girl and come on my cock."

Your body jerked with the new contact, unable to hold yourself together. Your walls clenched around him, white hot pleasure shooting to your nerve endings as you came, body shaking with intensity.

"Thats my girl." He responded, his movements not slowing down as he searched for his own release within you. Nether regions sensitive from release, body pressed against the bench once more as you caught your breath while the thrusts kept stealing it from you. It was too much, he was too much.

From the way he looked to the way he smelled, intoxicated with the knowledge how wrong it was to find it attractive. The knowledge of the atrocities he commited and yet you give yourself for him to use each and every time, his to play with.

Your mind was foggy , pleasure pumped into you over and over with no remorse, gasping for breath between your cries for him and then out of nowhere a second wave hit, clenching around him again as you clenched your eyes shut.

"Fuck.." you'd hear him say but didn't open your eyes to confirm, just felt his hips stutter and then still within you, hot liquid filling you as he muttered praises which you were only vaguely aware of. His hands smoothed over your thighs before he pulled out of you, your mixed highs leaking onto the bench.

You opened your eyes to see him watching this and then flicking up to your eyes, a soft smile on his lips as he pulled you to a seating position. You felt blissful as he claimed your lips in a soft kiss, it should've felt wrong but you couldn't be bothered to do anything to stop it.