😈 Karl Heisenberg •°• Assistance △SMUT△

Title: assistance

Rating: explicit, smut

Category: f/m

Fandom: resident evil

Relationship: heisenberg x f!reader

Characters: heisenberg, you

Tags/ triggers: corpse(not for sexy purposes), powered down soldat, smut, p on v, pwp, praise, porn with feeling, fingering, no aftercare, extremely shoddy attempt at the science, there is no science- just a flimsy skeleton to justify the pwp

Wordcount: 3420

***

Silence blanketed, an eery cold thing, punctuated by the background clash of steam escaping and the grind of machinery. It was almost comforting in an odd way, a symphony in the dark even with the knowledge of what dwells within, even with what grants you slight immunity.

But the silence persisted, and he was staring. His eyes grey and void of emotion, an abyss in need of filling, but you lacked the finesse it took. He was studying the movements, and you knew that, slight anxiety settling in your nerves. Did he really have to be here for this, today? Your hands ran over your face and stayed there as you clenched your eyes shut tightly for a moment.

Heisenberg had put his trust in you, something you believe was misplaced, and something that did not help in this very moment. You needed to succeed, show him that what he assumed of you could be true, but it wasn't working. The bolts wouldn't tighten, the plates were too thick, the cords curled the wrong way, the fibres were too fragile, the bodies too soft. You had watched him work a thousand times, hands diligently working on those bodies, melding metal with flesh and yet, when you are faced with the same, hands tremble and make unsure motions. It was frustrating, infuriating.

"Mr. Doe giving you problems?" He finally spoke. The unmistaken drag of Heisenberg's voice breaking you through the surface, rather abruptly, as you turned to face the man that was taking strides in your direction.

"He's been... difficult. " You respond, looking back regrettably at the body whose cavity laid half open across the desk with no semblance that life would ever return to his limbs. Almost tauntingly, the body stayed tranquil, lifeless.

"I see. " Heisenberg hummed, despite the favour of filling the silence, you doubted he did in fact see your predicament when he could just fix him right up. He leaned against the desk as he lit a cigar. "Do you know what's the secret to life?"

You looked at Heisenberg for a moment and then back at the experiment, no words coming to mind that could tell you what answer Heisenberg expected of you.

"Love. You need to show them love, (Y/n)." He said after you were quiet for a moment. He glanced over at the body. "It's not a shopping list that you tick off. You're reanimating a human man, he'll let you know what he needs if you just listen."

Heisenberg pushed himself from the desk and stood in front of the body, eyes analysing the work before him. Each body was different, no plate was the same, each reaction different. His hands reached into the cavity and shifted the plate and picked up a screwdriver, tightening a screw that kept the contraption in place. Two turns and a reddish orange light flashed, and he switched off the power source.

"You were almost there." He commented as he glanced over at you. "You seem distracted today..."

"Just tired."

Heisenberg took stock of the rest of the room, circling around you as you glared at the body. It was simple, you had watched him fix them a million times, why did you find it so hard to make a choice when you're the one in control. Perhaps it was fantasy, thinking you could do this, fight against death, fight against creation. Suddenly, your thoughts came to a halt at the hair rising at the back of your neck. He had stopped behind you, head dipping down to get closer to your ear, a new plan already unravelling within his mind.