Heisenberg x f!reader || Stolen moments ^SMUT^

Title: Stolen moments

Ship: Karl Heisenberg x f!reader

Triggers:  smut, oral: female receiving, desk sex, no aftercare, porn with feelings

Characters: Reader, Karl Heisenberg

Wordcount: 2790

a/n: Had this done for more than a month but no wifi,,,, but can't even use it as an excuse because I post so rarely :''''')

And the summary I had for this just cracks me up:

"Its fucking hot in the factory and its not just the factory that's hot amarite."

***

It was hot. Humid. Uncomfortably so in the factory, heat raging a fire through the limits of the walls. Sweat gleaming against skin, dripping and shifting with the clench of muscle whenever he flexed with the fastening of a bolt.

Shirtless under the onslaught of the rise in temperature but still wearing those dark tinted glasses while his hair was haphazardly tied into a half-bun by a piece of string he probably found just lying around. The cigar held between his lips, smoke disappearing into the air.

It was an alluring image, however, it was unfortunate to feel the drumming in your low abdomen at this time of day, more so to have your thoughts and eyes linger when you definitely had some job you were supposed to be doing, though the exact details were a little fuzzy at the moment.

It had been some time since the last time you fell victim to his charms but then again, that had been different circumstances. It was unfortunate that the thought wouldn't quench the thirst within you for a man you should fear. Last time, was the heat of the moment, you reasoned. Today, was just due to the heat of the day.

"Are you going to keep staring or help?" his voice echoed, casual in the way it reverberated without lifting his eyes to regard you fully.

Seconds passed until you snapped back, shaking your head and starting in his direction. "Yes. Yes of course." you stumbled through the words as you hurried to his aid. "Anything you need."

He rose an eyebrow in question as you stood beside him, a subtle quirk that was barely visibly behind those dark tinted glasses and fortunately so on his part so the way his eyes lingered were a bit hidden. He could feign innocence and at least try to focus on the project at hand.

"Get me a spanner. 13. Make it quick." he stated, putting out his cigar on the table. In actuality he could just fling it to himself but in the moment he needed the distraction, the distance and sometimes it was just nice to know someone would help.

You hurried to get what he asked, tools clinking against each other as you quickly searched the numbers imprinted in the light until you found the right one and walked back, holding it out to him.

He took the spanner, letting it drop to the table unceremoniously, forgotten for a moment as he fitted a plate into the cavity of a soldat.

"Hold the plate in place." again, you did as you were told. Fingers pressing into the metal to keep it in place. "Do not let it move." he instructed before making some further adjustments.

He pinned and fastened the plate. His brows furrowed in concentration, a bead of sweat forming and slowly running down his forehead which he wiped with the back of his hand. Admittedly, this angle on him was worse than where you had been standing previously, worse on your sensibilities but not sight as your eyes ran down his exposed skin, the smell of him invading your senses at the close proximity or perhaps it was the smell of rust and oil pushing you to a high.