Heisenberg x f!reader || Satiated ×SMUT×

Title: satiated
Rating: explicit, smut
Category: f/m
Fandom: resident evil
Relationship: heisenberg x f! Reader
Characters: heisenberg, you
Tags/ triggers: smut, oral(female receiving), fingering, p in v, restraints, metal powers
Wordcount: 3264
***

As cold as the ice and metal that surrounded the factory. He fit in perfectly here but how could you blame the man with the way he lived and how he presumably grew up. You can't force compassion and you can't build empathy but somewhere he had to possess both of these with how he allowed your presence here with that flimsy excuse of having an extra set of hands, no matter what those hands were busy with.

He had his days, however, days in which compassion showed through the cracks, where he'd find it within himself to enjoy a moment despite himself. A fleeting moment, a smile, a joke, an action. It was easily addictive, to crave those moments when the baseline in this village had been gloomy and filed under the veil of doom.

It wasn't all bad, he was good with his hands. That was evident from the intricate designs that lay scattered in the factory and he wasn't exactly shy to show off this specific trait when it came to you. Not quite in the same light as his other projects but he'd have you screaming just the same.

Your heart skipped a beat when he pulled you into his lap, back pressed against the desk and digging into something you couldn't immediately place. He sat back in his chair, hands on either side of your thighs as eyes roamed shamelessly.

"I was just thinking.." his rough voice lingered in the air, glint dancing in his eye as hey regarded you, mischief playing on his lips when they curled upward, an action that had you reeling. "I have been neglecting you."

Your brows furrowed, deciphering the clues that lingered in the air, answer punctuated by his hand slipping across your back and pulling you into his chest. This elicited a sound of surprise, fingers pressing into his chest while his lips pressed a chaste kiss to your shoulder and he breathed in your scent.

Familiar but yet still so intoxicating, the scent of you lingered, sweet on his lips with anticipation strong on his tongue. He needed you here, he needed the smell and the taste and the calm promise. 

"Isn't that right, buttercup?" the words slipped innocently with practiced precision that pulled you into a direction.

You worried your lower lip between your teeth, thrumming starting in your low abdomen to the rhythm of a drum. You looked at him, eyes glimmering under the low light and mischief apparent on his lips. He would be the death of you one way or the other but in moments like these you find yourself thinking that you might even welcome it.

You nodded your response to his question before the slight sound slipped from your lips. "Yes." the sound barely above a whisper.  It was hard keeping that contact, grey eyes lingering on you so explicitly that had you so very aware of your body, your hands, where his own hands and eyes lingered. He was so much of what you wanted and even what you needed but he also was so much more than what you were used to, covered in scars and charm alike. Larger than life, unsure of why he chose to put his attention on you in times like these but still, he did and he seemed to enjoy that fact.

"Come on, you can do a little better than that." he pressed, smile pulling at the corner of his lips as he watched you, prey in a trap that you didn't exactly want to escape.  His fingers danced across the length of your clothed thighs, the action still burning into you as if the obstruction hadn't been there at all.

"Yes, lord Heisenberg." you stated, voice still small but audible as the smile tugged at the corner of your lips. The confirmation was a little ridiculous but you enjoyed the details all the same.