Post to Wayne Love in reguards to Fuck Off & Die (roballen2)

• Dedicated to Wayne Love

Rob AllenMakes me wanna work on this...do it again...hell it's blues...Thanks Wayne. Some writer from "The Rolling Stone" (True?) mention that Dylan's tune, "Positively Forth Street" was (Quote) "A scathing break up song"... I thought, It's not really that mean...then I thought about the troublesome "CuNts" that shared slices of my life...Yea, these mother fuckers want a god-damn breakup jam that's, "Scathing"...I got it....it called, "Fuck Off & Die"!!!......Just that the really crazy bitches (and I'm thankful I'm over my attraction to...DamAgEd Go0dS) Well the really crazy ones can't hear right....they never hear, "Shut uP"! not even when I put, "the fuck" in the middle...they shore da fuk can't hear, "Your fuckin' crazy bitch"....and I love women...I dig the shit outta females...now I'm on a roll with this fuckin' RaNt!!! Oh yea, I might have wrote fuck off and die....but I never really want any harm to come to anyone.....I didn't tell anyone to kill themselves....I didn't push anyone on the path of total self destruction....this shit happens....hell I'm lucky to be alive myself....I understand the spirits that protect me so I never have to be afraid. Now....that's wandering off in left feild....any man that has had a relationship with a fucked up chick...they understand...how fuckin' long does it take to understand "Love" is NOT constantly sharing a fucked up dramatic delemma....WHY? Insane women are not boring. (and we won't get into the sex these god-damn freaks) 90% of all the crazy/freaky/mess some sheets up - put the fuckin' Nasty in FUK...shit I know.. some hussy/strumpet/slut Taught Me...the other 10% I stumbled on while fuckin' on LSD....(there goes my CEO job with that Fortune 500 company... ) The government might pull my security clearance....stack them fuckin' bibles up....I swear I never typed any of this shit.....it was one of the other rob allen's....where was I...oh yea typing the longest, stupid ass comment/rant that ever rolled on a post...oh no that's probaly impossible....oh yea....SLUTS....when I was a youngblood....I used to love sluts....'specially pretty ones....Hell I used to pride myself on knowing evey hussy for a hundred miles. They're fun. Hell I had good friends that were whores.....(I'd never touch 'em a man shoud have some respect for his cock)...yep..."Little Bit"....and Leha...Colfax ladies from Denver....I'd help 'em spend their money. They pretty much treated it like a job...except dirty, scuzzy, freaky, can't do this shit with my wife guys...rent them....Oh well we're not gonna get into any weird moral bullshit...I just personally don't dig it. It's dangerous...now no offense if your out there renting out your very own body......hell I hear the internet makes it much "Safer"...anyway???where the bottom line here? what's the fuckin' point or am I just typing in some fake bullshit gonZo-circle crap on slow burn slow burn .....baby do that waltz over by mme girl..But that's not the point. The point is...these women that can be defined by the one word- TROUBLE. STEP #1 Get an old wire coat hanger. #2-Bend it with pliers to form a "T". (make sure it's not over two and a half inches ) Now when the troublesome bitch passes out from eatting all your meds, smoking ALL seven joints that were in the box....and drinking 3 JuMbO's of 89cent "BLLLAAATTZZ" beer (the beer that's known for giving people the shits) she's passed out so fuckin' cold you had to break into your own house...because, "Trouble" consumed all the goodies and wouldn't budge to unlock the door................(stepp 2 is strange) Step-#3 Heat the "T" shaped coat hanger up till it's white hot....now simply brand it on the womans forehead......you might want to brand a butt cheek just for the hell of it......Now even if the little hussy rocks some bangs and hides that forhead "T"...there's the butt brand.....but if a man is dealing with a bare ass ball of trouble...he's already over the edge...it'll be all about..."is that a TROUBLE Tee on her butt????" That will be the last sane thought this man will have till TROUBLE...leaves. But....maybe next time he'll pay attention to the TROUBLE T if he sees it. But dig it...behind every fucked up woman is the punk-ass mother fucker that screwed her head up....maybe it was Daddy?.....Maybe Uncle Shit dick...or that first true love that popped that cherry so hard the fuckin' lost boys could hear that shit in "Never Never Land"....Peter Pan said, "hey lost boys...you hear that shit"? Then the other lost boy says, "That was fuckin' one loud cherry poppin'...I wonder if it was Snow White?" So after this rant I'll expect to see a lot more women with "T"s on their foreheads.....So this won't just be a sexist rant....Hey again, I love women....I'm strong I can handle shit most men can't. 'Cause I was raised by a pack of wild women. What happen to the men you ask?...Oh you wern't even wondering???well the wild women useally kill their mates in one way or another....it's the old black widow..praying mantis shit....we've all heard so much about....anyway...this is for women. (dispite this being a very good idea....and writing it here ...Now will probably ruin my chance of ever using this idea......I'll just say very lightly....walk away...if you can) Now WOMEN...You got a TROUBLE Man?......is he Rich? If he's rich shut the fuck up because your with a fucked up dude 'cause he's got COIN$$$$. OK...he's not really all that rich....but he's definantly fucked up.....what's that fucked up? He's become a danger to himself...and almost eveyone else he's around....maybe he's cruel...maybe a drunken- drug addict (my favorite) here's what you do. Fucked up dudes are always paranoid. I think this is because deep down they know they're fucked up. Jelousy is a form of paranoia.....Then if they spend all the money that was for the bills and cry about that shit...and..." I wannna die just kill me"....ladies these types are also NEEDY.....If you can't get away...the man follows, begs, promises....I won't ever hit you, I won't spend the money, I'm DONE drinking....any of that shit...3 TIMES...Then keep a little bit of booze in your car. Then when timing is perfect- run the mother fucker over with your car. Then pull that pint out...and slam as much as you can before the cops come. Splash some on your face like after shave. Then admit your drunk, turn on them tears (all women have that talent) Say how you lost control of the car....you never saw him....you felt a bump...the car was stuck.......fuck...women are natural actresses....just pretend your trying to get out of a ticket... and in a way you are....well, MURDER is Big Time....Involentary Vichiular Manslater....not so bad. Good lawyer..NO TIME. That's if you got a pretty clean record...but ....not to fret dear ladies....even if your record fills a box....you'll probably do at MAX 16 months....I'm sure if you show proper remorse it won't be hard time. Point here....Women if your man is shit/Trouble...and he won't leave you alone. (you might be the only female besides his mother that was half nice to him...who the hell knows...)KILL HIM. Simple...don't think about it too much..."Just Do It" You'd be doing him & the world a favor....I'd say cut his dick off ...but sick puppies don't need dicks to hurt people.....KILL HIM. (don't tell anyone you read it here)