"6 & Davidson Series Vol# 3-"The Night I Stuck My Hand In My Face"

The 6 & Davidson Series-Part 3

This part of the “6 & Davidson Series is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously.

The author assumes no responsibility for the loss of consciousness, life, bladder control, loved ones, or sanity.

ANY resemblance to actual events, locales,  persons living, dead, or anywhere in between, IS ENTIRELY COINCIDENTAL.

Because it is written as a first person account does not mean in any way this happened to ME, or that any of the places and people are not as stated-”A product of the authors Imagine Nation“.

Due to the content of this story…it should not be read by just anyone:

you agree that this story and related materials will not be rented, leased, loaned, sold, transferred, assigned, broadcast in any media, publicly exhibited, reproduced, copied, recorded, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, or otherwise.

It has course language

Adult situations..

And just bad-craziness.

It will be rated accordingly

…stop reading now!!

“The Night I Stuck My Hand IN my Face” (By; Roberto Dilemma)

    Now this takes place in another time, at another place. Same characters, but earlier in, “The folly of youth.

    One night Dean and I met a person. This person we ran into twice.

The first time being while we were sitting on the playground at, “The School”. A lot of kids/young people hung around the school. In the summer there was summer Rec. This stood for summer recreation. It was usually overseen by a couple college kids, a young man (that seemed old to us then,) and a young woman.

This made it so the gym would be open, They would also be able to close off this little street and open a fire hydrant with an attachment on it that caused it to shoot straight up in the air. This was done on hot days. It keep us kids cool, gave us something to do. You see, I personally didn’t know of anyone with a pool at that time.

    This would also be where we sometimes took our little three piece band to “Jam” in the gym. A lot went on around this school when it was closed. Sort of a hang out, or meeting place.

    Anyway, we were in a stranger part, the place in the big field.. Where the grass grew a little too long and it met this, “Other Stuff”. Not gravel, Not sand…something ground up and organic, fine, but not that fine, weeds had a lot of trouble growing through it.

Well we were on the edge of the grass, both playing folk guitars, singing, practicing harmony.

    I had gotten these two colorful buttons or pins from a black dude I got mushrooms from. Good shrooms, dried. The man was a Devil worshipper . Paranoid, as fuck. I met him through a friend/middleman. I was always trying to cut out the middleman. I heard all the shit. He doesn’t want to meet anyone. He’s paranoid, weird,  kind of a freak, devil worshipper.

    Believing all these things were just meant to deter me from cutting him out of upping the price, pinching the stash I would not give up.

    Finally the guy says, “your both freaky, I’m getting spooked out by this mother fucker…and you and your brand of…whatever it is you believe. Well I told him about you and he’s willing  to meet you”.