part four - The Sandlot

Me and all the boys, besides Yeah-Yeah and Squints are sitting in the dugout in the sandlot, mostly for shade. Yeah-Yeah and Squints went to get another baseball, since we clearly aren't getting the one we had yesterday back.

Third person -
"i wanna carry it!" Squints tells Yeah-Yeah. "come on, i paid for it!" Yeah-Yeah fights back. "i wanna carry it!" Squints repeats as both boys walk out of Vincent's Drugstore. suddenly Squints stops in his tracks, making Yeah-Yeah snatch the ball. "woah.....geez louise...." Squints mumbles. "what's the matter?!" Yeah-Yeah sasses and smacks Squints' head.  Squints doesn't answer him and instead takes his glasses off and rubs them against his shirt, cleaning them and then putting them back on. he points to a woman in a green dress, green heels, and a light green headband, holding her long, blonde hair back from her face. "Wendy Peffercorn...mmm" Squints finally says. "wow..." Yeah-Yeah mumbles, looking at the same woman. when she passes the boys, she looks down with a slight smile at Squints. he grins ear-to-ear at her even acknowledging him. and when she passes the street, let's just say that he was NOT looking at her face. he was looking farther down.

staring at her butt, to be specific.

Yeah-Yeah waves his hand infront of Squints' face and grabs his arm, "come on, let's go. we gotta get-" Yeah-Yeah starts. "no!" Squints cuts him off and pulls away. "we gotta get to the sandlot! let's go!" Yeah-Yeah finishes and drags Squints.

y/n -
"man, let's go!" Yeah-Yeah says to Squints, dragging him. "where have you guys been?! we've been waiting here forever already!" Benny asks the two. "Ah, Squints was pervin' a dish." Yeah-Yeah answers, placing the baseball in Bennys hand. "shut up! i wasn't." Squints replies to Yeah-Yeah. 

"yeah,yeah, you were! your tongue was hangin' out of your head, and you was swoonin'!" Yeah-Yeah exclaims to Squints. "oh, Wendy Peffercorn, my darling lover girl!" Yeah-Yeah mocks Squints. "i said shut up! i've got a lot on my mind." Squints exclaims and goes to grab a pop and sits down in between the cooler and me, but there is a small space between us. there is no other seats so Yeah-Yeah comes up, grabs a pop out of the cooler and sits in between me and Squints.

"this pop isn't working, Benny. i'm baking like a toasted cheeser, it's so hot out here!" Ham complains, all nine of us sweating like pigs and panting like dogs. i take my flannel off and tie it around my waist, then grab the hair-tie that was on my wrist and put my hair in a low bun. "it's 150 degrees out there, you can't play baseball. you have to call it for the day." Squints tells Benny. "he's right, dude" Bertram adds. "yeah" me and Kenny finish. "let's vote, then. anybody who wants to be...a cant-hack-it, panty wasted, who wears, their mama's bra, raise your hand." Benny demands. everyone raises their hand, including me, since i'm flatter than a piece of paper, and don't need to wear a bra. the boys chatter,

"yeah, i'd be fine with that"

"sounds fun"

and other things in agreement.

Benny rolls his eyes, "fine, fine, fine! be like that. so what are we gonna do?" Benny asks. all the boys look at each other in agreement,

"SCAM POOL HONEYS!!" all seven boys exclaim in sync.

------------------------------------------
𝗕𝗲𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱'𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻, 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲, 𝘁𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝘄𝗮𝘃𝗲, 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿. 𝗕𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁. 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘄𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁. 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗻𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘂𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗲, 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁, 𝘄𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁-𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁-𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲.
——————————————————