Im in me band mates car beep beep! GET OUT ME CAR!

" WERE GOING ON A ROOAAAAD TRIIIIIP!!!" Freddie yelled at the top of his lungs at six thirty in the morning.

Brian walked in through the front door to find freddie running around saying goodbye to his cats. " yeah we are going on a road trip freddie, right now! So get in the bloody van!!" He yelled earning a glare from freddie which was replaced by a big toothy grin as soon as he heard the van start running outside.

"woo! The road trip starts noooow!" He screamed jumping up and down clapping then running outside to the van and jumping in the back forcing roger out of the way and making his drum kit that was packed nicely, collapse everywhere.

"unfortunately" Brian sighed locking up the house and getting into the front with John riding shot gun.

Roger closed the back doors of the van while raving at Freddie for the mess he made and that he needed to clean it up. " you better have this mess back the way it was before we get on the high way FRED or-" roger turned around from the back doors he just shut, to see his drum kit made into a big fort , with Brian and johns guitars on top as a roof and blankets on either side with Freddie no where to be seen.

"what the fuck!?" Then he noticed two eyes staring straight at him from out of the darkness of the fort. " HOLY SHIT!" Roger yelled scampering as far away as he could from Freddie's creepy stare. He then saw an evil smirk with big white teeth come from the darkness followed by a ridiculous evil cackle. Roger watched in both fear and curiosity as two hands slowly closed the blankets up so he could see Freddie no more...