Cheering up the sass monster #fail

*johns perspective*

I'm on my way over to the garden lodge (Freddies house) this morn'n, I don't know why, but Fred said he has some kind of surprise for me.

Lately I've been a bit down in the dumps to be honest, my girlfriend left me and I'm thinking about leaving the band because it's hard being famous and all.

I parked my car outside the gates of Freddies mansion and got out.

*brians perspective*

" HES HERE!" I yelled to everyone pulling my head away from the window and running to the bedroom.

"QUICK EVERYONE IN THERE PLACES!" I heard freddie yell clapping his hands and running to the top of the stairs.

The front doorknob slowly twisted and opened to reveal a very confused deaky.

*johns perspective*

I walked in Freddies front door and was met with music. I want to break free to be exact, it was my favourite music video we made and I wasn't expecting to see what I saw.

" I want to break free!" I heard Freddies voice at the top of the stairs and then see him making his way down, dragging a vacuum behind him. It bounced down the steps and then he stopped so I could see his full outfit. He was dressed completely in drag and singing his heart out.

I then looked to my right and see brian scurry past in bunny slippers and a nightgown into the kitchen where Roger was waiting in pig tales and full make up.

" argh" I slapped my forehead and watched.

" I want to break free from your lies your so self satisfied I don't neeeeeeed you! I want to break free!" Freddie sang and looked to Roger

" God knows!" I see Roger shake his butt and sing his part while brian sits down with a magazine in hand.

It was that moment I realised that brians night gown had become a great deal shorter and seemed to have court on something, there was a thread running from the rim of his gown and it went around the lounge room and in the kitchen around rogers legs and back to the lounge.

"Oh crap" I mumbled knowing what disaster is going to come of this.

Freddie then made his way down the steps more but was cut short by the vacuum because the cord didn't reach any further, he tugged on in it while singing still and kept pulling it as hard as he could.

Roger made his way up the steps to sing with freddie and tripped on The thread falling onto freddie which made the vacuum finally unplug itself and fling towards Roger and freddie hitting Fred in the back and they both rolled down the stairs with the vacuum and landed on brian making his small sofa fall backwards and them all land in a heap.

I ran up and jumped on the table finishing the song with a grand slam using a spatula as a microphone " I want to break freeeeeeeeeeeeee!" I yelled laughing. The music ended and all I could see was freddie flat on his face, Brian ontop nearly doing the splits with half of the vacuum cord around his legs and Roger on the very top, half on the back of the couch on its side, with him upside down and his skirt up around his chin.

" well that was a great show guys you really made my day!" I grinned, they all groaned and just lay there in agony.

<^>*{ AUTHORS NOTE! }*<^>

HEY GUYS IM SORRY THIS IS JUST A BIT OF A FILLER CHAPTER, JUST WANTED TO SAY I LOVE YOU ALL AND YOUR VOTES/ COMMENTS, ARE AWESOME I APPRECIATE THEM SO MUCH SO PLEASE KEEP GOING Love, yours truly
- alice

xxx