Freddie mercury YOU CANT BORROW MY HEELS!

*told from my point of view (Alice)*

It's some time around lunch time, the day is sometime during the week, and it's sometime during the year. I've been so busy lately that I don't even care anymore. I'm at the garden lodge and freddie is giving me the silent treatment for not letting him borrow my heeled boots. Truth is I would have if I had other shoes too where. No one understands what it's like to have the same size feet as freddie Mercury, besides he'll get over it when I come back from visiting deaky, I'll give them too him then.

" Freddie I'm leaving! " I called out and got no reply.

I felt bad for leaving on a bad note though, so I went upstairs to search for him.

" Freddie!?" I called again and again. Until I found him in his room.

"Freddie answer me next time!" I scolded him

He just glared at me and lay back on his bed face down. I sighed and went over to flop on the other side of the bed.

" freeeeeediiiiiie" I whined in his ear. He slowly turned his head to face me, he had absolutely no expression on his face and I thought that was rather talented considering I was trying my best to pull a creepy one.

"What?" He asked

" I don't want to leave on bad terms with you" I whispered while gently rubbing his back. I gave him my best puppy dog eyes and kissed his nose. I could see the slightest smile creeping to the sides of his lips.

" ok, but you need to make it up to me if you want to leave on good terms" he said smirking.

"What do you have in mind ay?" I asked moving closer.

He then quickly flipped over on top with me beneath him and his arms on either side of my head. He lent down so our noses were touching and I could feel his warm breath on my lips.

"I have a lot of things in mind for you" he breathed

I gave him an evil grin and received one.

"Okay I think I know where your goin with this and just know, I'm fully prepared to make it up too you. " I replied making eye contact

He grinned and moved his lips too my neck,

"I'm gonna give you-

INTERMISSION

( okay people I don't want to spoil your brains with all the juicy detail do i? Oh but you want to know don't you? Alright but it's your choice guys)

BACK TO FREDDIE

"I'm gonna give you 50 seconds" he said rolling off me and covering his eyes as I ran as quickly as I could out of the room to find a hiding place somewhere in the house.

"1,2,3,4" his counting got softer the further I ran.

.....

" READY OR NOT HERE I COME! "

"He will never find me here" I thought as I closed the sliding door to the cat hous and crouched inside.

<^>*{ AUTHORS NOTE! }*<^>

HEY GUYS IM SORRY THIS IS JUST A BIT OF A FILLER CHAPTER, JUST WANTED TO SAY I LOVE YOU ALL AND YOUR VOTES/ COMMENTS, ARE AWESOME I APPRECIATE THEM SO MUCH SO PLEASE KEEP GOING Love, yours truly
- alice

P.s I'll upload a much funnier story today xxx