Roger proves not all blondes are stereotypicaly dense.

~~ this one is a looooonge one! My thumbs are about to drop off, please vote and comment and THANKYOU! For all your votes and comments! I love you all!!!~~ ( also the whole " blondes are dumb thing" is just a joke, and I'm not trying to put down any blondes, it's just a stupid stereotype and I don't mean it, heck I'm brunette and I have dumb moments all the time, my friend is blonde and she the smartest gal I know, anyway please don't hate me I love you xxx)
- Alice

* told from my P.O.V (alice)*

*meanwhile... At Rogers house..*

I'd just arrived at rogers after sitting at home, staring at a blank wall, talking to the drummer on the phone saying only;

" I'm bored, I'm bored, I'm bored, I'm bored, etc.."

Eventually I realised Roger wasn't even on the other end of the line and he had put his phone down to go and do something else until I heard people talking in the background.

" hey Rog, your phone is lying here on a call" I heard brians voice at the other end.

" HAHAHAH has the dumb blonde forgotten a conversation!" I heard Freddies voice come closer to the speaker. " ooh it's alice!" I heard him say before the sound of his voice became very clear indicating he had picked up the phone and put it to his ear.

"I'm bored, I'm bored, I'm bored..." He heard me.

" we have drinks and monopoly darling!" I hear him cut me off.

" I'll be there in five" I state before hanging up.

And now I'm here, I can hear laughter in the other room, it's freddie and brian. I wonder where Roger is?

I began to walk over to the room of which the noise was coming from, but stopped as I had noticed a little note folded up on the bench, with a scribble on the front saying: bucket list.

I smiled to myself and opened it to see what rogers dreams of doing during his life are.

----bucket list----

1. Get a dog and name it dog.

2. Scream random numbers while someone is counting.

3. Where pants backwards.

4. Say " odd place to put a piano!" In a crowded elevator and watch people react.
5. Trim lawn with Freddies golden moustache scissors.

6. Get pig and put it on the ceiling ( Freddies ceiling ) with dirty hooves while singing " spider pig! Spider pig! Does whatever a spider pig does! Can he swing! From a web!? No he can't! Coz he's a pig! Watch oooooout! Here comes spider pig!!!

7. Die

----end of list----

Once I'd read through it, I noticed number 6, strangely had a tick next to it...

I decided to just forget that experience and get on with what I was doing. I walked into rogers lounge room to find freddie and brian sitting and laughing at one another.

" oh hello deary! We're playing spin the bottle would you like to join!" Freddie turned and asked.

" where's Roger?" I questioned sitting down.

" oh he's coming, he's just gone to calm down from our little argument". Freddie told me.

" what argument?" I threw another question at the two.

" fred told Roger he's a dumb blonde" Brian answered me.

" well I can't really argue with freddie, I mean, the first time he visited me, I asked him to take a seat and he said " nah it's ok, I've got enough of em at home, but thanks anyway" and he was being serious." I said making both men howl with laughter.