Next Rounds Of The Tournament

Your POV

A few minutes later you saw Deku coming back to the classes sitting area with his two fingers wrapped up. "Ah! There you are Deku!" Uraraka shouted to him. Deku looked at them amd started to walk down to sit with her and Iida. "You did good!" Uraraka told him. "Come down here-- we saved you a seat!" Iida said and Deku sat down next to them. "Hey Deku." You called making him turn his head up to you. "You didn't do bad." You said and you saw him give you a smile.

Narrator POV

Then Present Mic started to speak threw the loud speaker. "Enough standing around! Now welcome to the ring our next players! He's got skill! But at the expense of some really creepy looking elbows! Form the hero course it's Hanta Sero! Versus an early frontrunner in competition who's way too strong for his own good! Someone who rightfully got into the hero course based on recommendations! It's Shoto Todoroki! And now for the second match of the finals! Ready?! Begin!" Present Mic shouted. 

Then immediately Sero shot out tape from his elbows straight at Todoroki wrapping them around him. Then Sero started to spin him around in circles around the ring. "That attack could throw his opponent out of bounds! A brilliant surprise opening frim the underdog! Way to start off strong Sero!" Present Mic shouted. Then Todoroki looked up at Sero while spinning. "I'm sorry."

Then out of nowhere, ice form from Todoroki's right foot and then a giant iceberg appeared right in front of everyone inches from Class 1-A's face shaking the entire arena. Everyone's eyes widened in shock as they stared at the giant iceberg that Todoroki created. "Whoa." Was all the words Akio can describe the power he had. Everyone looked down and saw Sero down below in the stage trapped half way inside. "Tell the truth Sero. Can you move at all?" Midnight asked. "You kidding me. No way I can get out of this." Sero said. Midnight waved a reg flag. "Sero has been immobilized! Todoroki advances to the second round!" Midnight shouted. The crowd was still in shock but soon gave out some 'nice try' chants to Sero as Todoroki walked up to him and melted the ice with his left hand. "I'm sorry. I was just angry at something." He muttered.

Your POV

"Whoa that was.... Intense." Emiko said. "There's no way I'd ever imagine Todoroki having this much power in him. What about you Akio?" Ashido asked. "I knew he was strong but that's crazy." You said. "Are you nervous?" Jiro asked. "Hell no. What he just did made me even more exited to win my matches and fight him. I'm actually thrilled that I have him as my rival." You said.

Later

After all the Ice was removed from the stage it was time to move on to the next match. "All right Sports fans! Here we go! Even beautiful flowers have thorns. It's the assassin from Class 1-B. Ibara Shiozaki from the hero course! Versus the boy with the electric personality! Another hero in the making, Denki Kaminari!" Present Mic shouted and the crowd started to cheer as Kaminari and Shiozaki walked onto the stage. "Keep your eyes peeled! I wanna see a super flashy battle this time!" Present Mic shouted.

Once Present Mic said that the battle begin. Kaminari shot out his yellow electric lighting towards her. Then Shiozaki turned around and her green hair grew bigger most of it came off of her creating a shield. Then green vines started to come out of the ground straight at Kaminari and then wrapping around him lifting him in the air. "He's immobilized! That's all folks! It was over in an instant!" Present Mic shouted in the loud speaker. "The winner is Shiozaki! She advances on!" Midnight added.

"That idiot. Should've thought about his plan more instead of goofing around." You said. "Yeah well what can you expect from Kaminari. He is a brain jammer." Jiro said trying to hold back her laughter. "Guess he was right." Someone said. You and some others looked to see some kid who's name was Monona from the Cavalry battle peaking over the wall at us. "That match was over in just two seconds. I wonder if his real Quirk is the ability to tell the future. Hey! Wasn't class 1-A supposed to be better than us?" Monona said to you all with a chuckle. Then you saw him get chopped in the neck and fall down. Then Kendo peaked over the wall. "Sorry 'bout him." She said and disappeared behind the wall.