Picking Hero Names

Picking Hero Names

The students were giving a few days off to recuperate from the sports festival and things were different so far after. But after the sports festival the news reported that Iida's big brother the pro hero Ingenium was attacked in Hosu City Tokyo my someone going by the Hero Killer Stain. He's killed 72 villains and hurt 25 badly beyond recovery. The sports festival was all over the news replaying the tournament fights that took place and the winners of it as well. But things were about to be different.

Your POV

You were currently on a train to school. It was raining a little heavy outside and your mother kept on insisting that you wear a rain jacket or at least an umbrella. Not wanting to carry an umbrella you decided to wear a black rain jacket but not a hat. You were never bothered by the rain growing up.

"Psst. Hey? Excuse me. You're Akio from Class 1-A right?" A man asked behind you. You turned around surprised as others on the train started to stare at you. "Oh yeah you are. Great job in the sports festival. I rooted for you." The man said.

"Yeah. You was awesome."

"You made it in the top three. Amazing."

"A Quirk like yours is definitely hero material."

"Yeah. You was totally one of the best."

"Keep up the good work!"

You silently groaned at the attention.

Timeskip

Once you made it to school you walked in the hallway towards your class. You walked inside your class and it seemed everyone was still waiting on Aizawa to get here. "Whoa! Akio, your hair's all wet. Didn't you wear a rain hat in the way here?" Ashido asked running to you. "I was never bothered by the rain so I don't feel the need to. Besides I can just do this." You said then steam started to come off your hair and all the water easily dried. Ashido looked in shock and then ran her hand in your hair. "Wow, it's nice and dry. And for spiky hair, it sure is nice and soft." She said smiling at you while ruffling it up. "Yeah yeah. You can stop now." You said and she stopped. "Oh! By the way, isn't it weird that people recognize us from TV. They really think we're famous and a lot of people wanted to talked to me on the way over here." Ashido said. "Yeah I guess." You said walking over to your seat. "Yeah a lot of people wanted to talk to me as well." Kirishima said. "It's like after one sports festival we're basically celebrities." Kaminari added. "Man you won't believe what a bunch of elementary school brats yelled at me." Sero said. "Nice try. That's all what everyone was saying." You said and Sero cringed.

Then Aizawa walked in the class but without the bandages all over his body. "Mr. Aizawa, you're not wearing bandages anymore. That's good." Tsu said. "The old lady went over board on her treatment. We have a big class today on Hero Informatics. You need code names. Time to pick your hero identities." Aizawa said and you saw mostly everyone getting excited but Aizawa made everyone go silent once his eyes glowed red. "This is related to the pro hero draft picks that I mentioned the last time we were in class together. Normally students don't have to worry about the draft yet. Not until their second year or third year actually, but your class is different. In fact, by extending offers to first years like you, pros are essentially investing in your potential. Any offers can be rescinded if their interest in you dies down before graduation though." Aizawa said.

"So what you're saying is we'll still have to prove ourselves after we've gotten recruited." Hagakure said. "Correct. Now. Here are the totals for those of you who got offers." Aizawa said and in the board behind him showed the a list of the students who got offers and who got the most. "In the past years it's been more spread out. But there's a pretty big gap this time." Aizawa finished.