Provisional Lisencing Exam

A few days passed and the day of the Provisionals finally arrived. Class A was transported by bus towards the arena where the provisionals will be taking place. As they got off the bus, they noticed a lot of other busses from different schools coming in as well. "Ugh, I'm getting kind of nervous." Jiro stated. "I wonder what they're gonna make us do. What if I can't get my license?" Mineta said doubtful. Aizawa leaned down to him. "Mineta, don't ask if you can. Say you will." He said. "Right. Sure. I've so got this." Mineta said trying to motivate himself.

"If you can pass this test and get your provisional licenses, then you noviice eggs will hatch into chicks. You'll be semi-pros. I expect your best." Aizawa said. "He's right. If we want this, then now's the time." Akio said. "All right. I can't wait to be a heroic chicken." Kaminari stated. "Let's call out the usual you guys. On my mark, Go Plus-" "ULTRA!" As Kirishima was about to motivate his class a tall kid with a hat approached them from behind and shouted behind them making the class turn to him.

"Y'know its pretty rude to barge into other people's huddles like that, Inasa." Another kid in the same uniform said. The kid known as Inasa straightened up his body. "What? Pardon me. I am so very extremely sorry!" He shouted as he bowed really low hitting his head on the pavement making blood come out of his forehead. "Who is this guy? I do not trust his enthusiasm." Kaminari said.

Aizawa immediately recognized the boy by first glances. 'It's him.'

"Hey look at their uniforms." Jiro stated as she recognized the school uniforms they were wearing. "They're from that famous school on the other side of Japan." Sero said. "Hm, yeah I've heard of them, the only other school to rival ours. UA in the East." Akio started. "Shiketsu in the West." Bakugo finished.

"I wanted to say it just once. Plus Ultra! See, I really love UA High School. I am extremely honored to compete against such incredible students. I'm so looking forward to it." Inasa said.

"Inasa Yoarashi. He's strong. The same year as you all and was brought into UA through recommendations and received top scores. But for some unknown reason he turned down his acceptance letter and went to Shiketsu." Aizawa said. "Wait so if that's the case, could he be as strong as Todoroki and Akio?" Midoriya asked. Y/n raised a brow at him. "Hm, I don't know about that." Akio said.

"Hehe, thought I recognized that voice, Akio." A voice said from behind Akio making him immediately tense up as his eyes flared red. Akio swiftly turned around to see a blonde kid he thought he'd never see again.

 Akio swiftly turned around to see a blonde kid he thought he'd never see again

The blonde kid stared at Akio with a smirk on his face as Akio stared back with a menacing glare. Class A could feel the blood rage coming from Akio as they subconsciously took a step back. The Blonde kid looked at Akio's uniform. "They really let someone like you into UA?" He asked. "They really let a shithead like you into Shiketsu?" Akio said back coldly. The Blonde kid chuckled as he stepped closer to Akio. Kirishima took a defensive stance next to Akio. "Hey man, I don't know you, but if you got a problem with Akio, you got a problem with me." He said. Then another kid with purple hair and a mask stepped next to the Blonde one.