Chapter Twenty-Seven

Cassandra

I could see the clouds outside from the window plane. I only had four bodyguards with me. We're in the first class because of Nicolas' wishes. We're in a different plane from them. Nicolas and Fiona were on his private plane.

I remember the night when I heard his worries over his girlfriend. I didn't even sleep that night until Alfred came to my room and said we were going back to America. I was happy with what he said but also lost when I found out the next morning that I would leave first with four bodyguards.

I looked at the ring on my hand before removing it and tucking it into my pants pocket. When the plane landed, I immediately got out. Of course the four bodyguards were still behind me.

"Can you wait for me here. I'll just go to the restroom." They all nodded.

I turned to them before entering the restroom. I immediately changed my clothes and put on a hat and glasses. I left immediately and simply ran away from the bodyguards.

I just breathed a sigh of relief when I got out of the airport. I immediately hailed a taxi. The taxi stopped in front of our house. I got out and ran to enter the gate.

"Mom! Dad!" I call.

"Sweetheart." Mommy's hug greeted me immediately. "I missed you Mom."

"Me too, sweetheart. Me too."

"Where is Dad?"

"Work. He's busy right now." I hugged Mom again.

"Why didn't you even call that you'll come back today? Where is Nicolas?"

I faced her. The smile on her lips gradually faded. "I leave first because he still had work to take care of. "

"Don't worry sweetheart. The threats stopped. You're safe now. "

"Then I can file a divorce paper now?"

Mom frowned. "Divorce paper? Why?"

I fell silent. But I need to get out of this situation. I don't want to see Nicolas. The pain he gave me was too much. "Nicolas has a girlfriend and they love each other. They need each other and Nicolas can't be with his girlfriend because he is always by my side. We have to end this marriage so they can have each other. There is no treath now and I'm safe now. It means we can end now the marriage. What do you think? "

Mom didn't answer but sat on the sofa and seemed to be thinking. I sat down next to him. "I'll talk to your dad regarding this matter. You can rest now."

"Thank you Mom." I kissed his cheek and then went up to the room but as soon as I closed the door my tears flowed immediately. I leaned there and cried softly. But I stood up straight when I heard Mommy scream below. I immediately went down and saw the shocking incident.

My bodyguards were on the floor unconscious while Mommy kneeling on the floor and was held by a masked man by her hair.

Then he removed the mask and I held my breath when I recognized the man.

"Daniel." I said weakly.

"Long time no see Apple." His smirk on the lips proves how different he is now. "Do you know how hard it is to take the time to get you? I followed you to Italy. The more guards you had, the more I can't get near you."

All this time he knew where I was? He also knew that I was Nicolas' wife. "My plan is really good. I have to kidnap that woman just so he can let you go. Do you know how long I've been waiting for this time? You'll be with me now Apple."

He kidnapped Fiona? But why would he do that? Rossi? Daniel Rossi. Oh my gosh! So this mean, the 'Rossi' that Nicolas was talking was him? Daniel? What's up with the two of them? Why is Nicolas so angry with him?

"What do you want Daniel?" I wanted to be brave but I still couldn't hide the nervousness in my voice.

"You know what I wanted Apple. Actually your Mom and Dad know what I wanted." My forehead furrowed at what he said. I looked at Mommy but she just shook her head.

"Did you read every letter I give them? It's all in there. All I want was in there."

My eyes widened. It makes sense. All the letters they received they did not even show it to me. "You didn't gave my letters to her?" He asked Mommy angrily and then tightened his grip on her hair. Mommy screamed.

"Please stop!" I shout.

"Come with me then. I won't hurt your Mommy." I looked at Mommy. She shook her head again. My heart beats fast when Daniel pointed the gun at Mommy's head.

"No stop. Don't please."

"You're coming with me or she'll die."

"Don't. Don't go with him." Mommy shouted.

"Your time is running Apple."

"No. Sweetheart." Mommy begs. Daniel pressed the gun to Mommy's head.

"Please don't hurt my Mom."

"Choose Apple!" He shouted and then shot the vase on the side. I close my eyes at the same time as Mommy screams.

"I'll come with you. Please don't hurt my Mom."

"No. Sweetheart. Don't."

"I love you mom."

Daniel immediately let go of Mommy and grabbed my hand tightly then pulled me out of the house. Two vans were outside. A man got out of the van and opened the door to let me in. Like before. I'm here again with my ex boyfriend. I guess I will not survive this time.

________________

Hello...

Reminder:

Again and again. I'm not a professional writer I just love to write some sh*t. Opppss! Okay. I'm just reminding you that my story. Yes My Story. There's a lot of grammatical errors, misspells and so many. So if you have questions or whatever it is regarding my story just ask me. And again, I'm not good at English. I'm suck with it so suck it up😅😅 oppps! Words. My bad😆

Comment and vote guys. Wink;-)*